Lost Destiny 2 Silver

Discus and support Lost Destiny 2 Silver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased 50 dollars for silver, and have yet to receive it. I've tried troubleshooting, Xbox support, and there's no where I can find that helps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by doublek002, Sep 16, 2017.

1. doublek002
    doublek002 Guest

Lost Destiny 2 Silver

I've purchased 50 dollars for silver, and have yet to receive it. I've tried troubleshooting, Xbox support, and there's no where I can find that helps with not receiving something that I paid for. Please help.

:)

doublek002, Sep 16, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Destiny 2 silver

Sorry to hear it. Please try going in to the in game menu and press the start button. Scroll right and choose the option to logout the select log in with different profile. Choose your own profile and restart the game. If the silver doesn't pop up for
    you within about 30 minutes then give phone support a call. You can get the number for your region via this link Customer Support

onyxishere, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Destiny 2 silver

Purchased destiny 2 silver, then never received my product. I've been charged and have the confirmation email to verify. I could use some help.

AVX DEATHDEALER, Sep 16, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Lost Destiny 2 Silver

Sorry to hear it. I've heard of others who had this issue as well. What they did was power cycle the console down then restart the game. Within 30 minutes they received their Silver. Give that a try and see if it works for you as well.

onyxishere, Sep 16, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Lost Destiny 2 Silver

Sorry to hear it. I've heard of others who had this issue as well. What they did was power cycle the console down then restart the game. Within 30 minutes they received their Silver. Give that a try and see if it works for you as well.
  6. Shaneblack82 Win User

Destiny 2 silver

I had a very similar experience with in game currency on trials. I had to get refunded because it never came through.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Destiny 2 silver

Check to see if there is something in Ready to Install for the game? Also did you utilize cross-save characters? I'm not sure if that affects purchases per platform, but I know if you designated a set of characters as primary that were not originally
    from that platform it would discard any premium currency that was already there?
  8. Facundo.Carro Win User

Destiny 2 silver

Have u Tried to restart the game?

You should contact xbox Support by Chat o Phone
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2 silver

If you do not see the silver in the next few hours, then you are better off contacting Xbox Support, so they can help you further with your issue.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Lost Destiny 2 Silver

1. Lost Destiny 2 Silver - Similar Threads - Lost Destiny Silver

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...