Lost delivery need help finding the proper help.

Discus and support Lost delivery need help finding the proper help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, really bummed about the lack of help I can find that can resolve or help my issue. Hopefully this place will allow me to find the answer I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakubHalas, Jan 30, 2023.

1. JakubHalas
    JakubHalas Guest

Hi everyone, really bummed about the lack of help I can find that can resolve or help my issue. Hopefully this place will allow me to find the answer I need. But anyway. I ordered a design labs pro controller around the 20th of December and it was supposed to arrive to my place (I live in the UK) on the 4th of January now almost a month of it being missing I contacted FedEx (who were the ones delivering my order) for some help last week. When they contacted me they basically said they lost the package and can't help me and told me to contact my supplier which in this case would be design labs. So I am just asking where can I go and what help can I find to help me get my order or atleast my money back.

:)

JakubHalas, Jan 30, 2023
  2. ItzCamzy Win User

Lost and need help

Hi,

Factory resetting a console erases all data on the console including games,accounts etc.

However they aren’t lost forever and you can get it all back by signing back into your Xbox account after resetting the console.

To regain access to your games they must be downloaded again this can be done by pressing the Xbox button on your controller, going to My games and apps, see all and scrolling down to full library.

In that section you will find an option on the right saying “All owned games” clicking on this will show every game you have purchased on your account and allow you to download them again.

I hope this helps let me know if you require any further help :)
  3. TENNESSEE SHANE Win User

Help with proper connection

I removed dmz host and port forwarding and followed the xbox live forum info on port forwarding. My modem had an xbox live setting and automatically opened ports 88 and 3074. I got an open NAT and I was like oh yeah! Then I played with my friends and get
    kicked off randomly again oh no! When it kicks me from the game is also kicks me out of xbox party chat and eventually off live and reconnects.......help
  4. BongKaos Win User

need help finding this game

Yeah I remember!!! It had that one Character, You know he could do that thing. ^_^

Prey 2, Duke Nukem?? :)
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Need Help Finding A Game

Hello a sausag3 - that is not a real asking price for this title. :) It is no longer available for purchase (as you noted it is not displayed in the Marketplace), but since the trial of the game has that function built in - being able to purchase the full
    game - the ability to purchase it is removed by the high price, since no one can possibly have that much MSP on their account. We do apologize for the inconvenience!
  6. Win7kid Win User

need help finding store

You know the game comes with a map use it.
Thema:

1. Lost delivery need help finding the proper help. - Similar Threads - Lost delivery need

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...