Lost Data (videos and music I installed by myslf on the console) after removing and readding ...

Discus and support Lost Data (videos and music I installed by myslf on the console) after removing and readding ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, so a while ago I had an issue with my Xbox account which I needed to remove my account and re add it to solve it which isn't a problem,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mahmoudgamer995, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Lost Data (videos and music I installed by myslf on the console) after removing and readding ...

Hello there, so a while ago I had an issue with my Xbox account which I needed to remove my account and re add it to solve it

which isn't a problem, after doing that I opened my files app to watch a video I downloaded it before, to find out that it isn't there and non of my other vids or music, I think the console deleted them in the removing process of removing my account

Anyway, Is there a way to access them again?

a help would be appreciated

:)

mahmoudgamer995, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Social

I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please help asap

Portgas D Daisy, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Social/activity feed

I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please help asap

Portgas D Daisy, Sep 6, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Lost Data (videos and music I installed by myslf on the console) after removing and readding ...

Do you made a backup of the files? Through One Drive?

If not, you wont be able to access them.

SLB4EVERPT, Sep 6, 2018
  5. What do you mean by downloaded before ?

Where were the media files stored ?

GreyStormGaming, Sep 6, 2018
  6. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Hi.

They probably did get removed when your account was removed.

Xbox doesn't normally store music or video files on the console so you would need to have added these manually. You will need to repeat the process to get them back on there from where you added them initially.

7. GaMinGSHOW
    GaMinGSHOW Guest
    OK, thanks a lot mate

GaMinGSHOW, Sep 6, 2018
  8. GaMinGSHOW
    GaMinGSHOW Guest

OK whatever, thanks

GaMinGSHOW, Nov 3, 2018
  9. GaMinGSHOW Win User

Lost Data (videos and music I installed by myslf on the console) after removing and readding my xbox one account

Hi.

Xbox doesn't normally store music or video files on the console so you would need to have added these manually. You will need to repeat the process to get them back on there from where you added them initially.
    OK, thanks a lot mate
  10. GreyStormGaming Win User

Lost Data (videos and music I installed by myslf on the console) after removing and readding my xbox one account

What do you mean by downloaded before ?

Where were the media files stored ?
  11. SLB4EVERPT Win User

12. GaMinGSHOW Win User

OK whatever, thanks
  13. IRB Win User

Hi.

Thema:

1. Lost Data (videos and music I installed by myslf on the console) after removing and readding ... - Similar Threads - Lost Data videos

2. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  3. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  4. How do I recover my lost account data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost account data?: After changing my gamertag on my Xbox, I lost all my account data, progress and purchases related to my games. How do I fix this? 7d4711b2-b083-4793-bc63-628df84d7c0d
  5. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  6. Lost saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved data: for a game called “The Hunter Call Of The Wild” I lost my saved data files do to a problem with Xbox (deleted everywhere) and am wondering if there’s anyway someone could look into my deleted...
  7. Save data lost after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data lost after reset: Xbox series S was lagging (brand new btw) so I did the reset option that let's you keep games and data. I lost days of save data on Starfield. My character is 10 levels below where i was before...
  8. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this: I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system. 0d46ec84-0a53-46cb-b2c9-a61e917da2fe
  9. Lost all modern warfare 2 data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all modern warfare 2 data: so I preordered MW3 but the other day I decided that I no longer wanted it so I requested a refund and got the preordered game refunded. But after refunding it and logging back in modern warfare...
  10. I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...: I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there any way to recover it? Either from mojang or from my system. 4fff7cea-1aa1-4b5b-a2df-10098443d89e