Lost customer to never ending frustration of Xbox One

Discus and support Lost customer to never ending frustration of Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Xbox One, I was given a brand new Xbox One after having to sell my 360 for financial reasons(super bummed to sell as I loved it) .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TROMPASS07, May 26, 2017.

1. TROMPASS07
    TROMPASS07 Guest

Dear Xbox One,

I was given a brand new Xbox One after having to sell my 360 for financial reasons(super bummed to sell as I loved it) . Unfortunately this gracious gift happened to be one of the biggest frustrations. Currently in Costa Rica but from the USA, this system
    has had nothing but problems. Let me begin with the initial set up. Unlike any system I have ever owned before, the fact that one can not simply turn on and play is absolutely ridiculous. I do get the original start up process but this is so much more.
    I did what was needed and began the start up process through wifi (P.S. what a huge market to be missing out on when most of this world still does not operate on 'high speed' internet. Incredibly foolish. Talk about forgetting about the minority and only
    money grabbing for the rich. But then again I forget most people live in their little bubble and think the world operates in the American way.) Anyways, after 2 full days on what by Xbox terms was a"good internet connection", I was finally ready to insert
    1 of the 3 games I received and get playing! My next level of frustration came when you 'brilliant' creators decided that wasting resources on a tangible disc/case when in reality it is nothing but added clutter/waste to the household and environment as this
    must be downloaded with the use of wifi. What the heck is the point in buying this when you virtually get it from the internet anyways? I am sorry to be so direct, stupid. In all honesty what were you ever thinking? One purchases a disc but its only an
    access code to download from wifi which of course everyone in this world has(smh first world thinking). Okay, so I am downloading each section of COD3. After a week of doing so finally the game is ready to play(1 week no joke) Whoop can't wait. I even pre
    buy a 1 year subscription for Xbox Live as I know its going to be great. As I sign in and Xbox gives me the thumbs up that internet connection is good, I get ready. Ready for the next ******* update. Then guess what? Update. Update. Update. Update.
    Update. Update. I think you get the point especially seeing you need wifi for every one. Frustrated beyond belief, I persisted to keep trying to play a system which I have had now for well over a year. Can you guess how much fun I have been able to have
    ? WeLL... none!That is the reason for this letter. Okay, it can't be all that bad because everyone has to do the same thing and everyone has perfect access to high speed internet. Every where in this world is just like America. So a few days ago, I have
    been able to what I think is completely update the system, game, download the game, update controllers, so on and so on, and successfully have 'good' internet connection. So excited to finally play,yet now this super awesome POS system turns on then off.
    Then on then off. Then on then off. Then on then off. Then on then off. Annoying right? Imagine not being able to play a system for over a years time due to your moronic, futuristic, only for the 1st world consumer products. Once a Playstation die hard
    fan converted to Xbox now only to resent that transformation and corrected on why I originally loved their gaming system versus yours. Wake up Xbox and realize that you are missing 90 percent of the market that would love to use your system which can't due
    to your 'innovations'. Insanely frustrated, beyond annoyed. #XboxOneBetterAsAMooring

Sincerely,

Take Notes Xbox

:)

TROMPASS07, May 26, 2017
  2. I bet..

lol...lost was NEVER easy to explain. neither is the ME3 ending

IgotTSondabrain, May 26, 2017
  3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Your thoughts on the Campaign and the ending? Spoilers be advised

Never finished the BO or the BO2 ones - sort of lost interest in the story lines. Were the endings any good?

geekfather, May 26, 2017
  4. Just InZAX Win User

Goodbye Microsoft..no thanks to the new XFail One

Lost this customer as well. Just ended my Xbox Live Gold membership for the first time since release.
  5. geekfather Win User

Your thoughts on the Campaign and the ending? Spoilers be advised

Never finished the BO or the BO2 ones - sort of lost interest in the story lines. Were the endings any good?
  6. Dabima Win User

Game frustration

I would have to go with Terraria or Borderlands for this one. I've never been a fan of grinding the same thing for hours on end, so the amount of frustration of that one piece of elusive loot, or the RNG gods working against you would frustrate me to no
    end. Nothing beats the feeling of when you finally get that one piece of loot though!
  7. Jotamide Win User

Can't order a replacement power supply from myservice.xbox.com

The only way to pay is via American Express, Mastercard, or Visa. In the end I could never complete the order and no one from customer service helped me in the end.
  8. BOOGSmasterJ Win User

CONTROLLER ISSUES - NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT

Thanks for the input. It's just frustrating when loyal customers like ourselves get the short end of the stick.
Thema:

1. Lost customer to never ending frustration of Xbox One - Similar Threads - Lost customer never

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer: For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support. Customer support swears up and down that there is nothing wrong with my account, that...
  6. Custom Controller Design Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Controller Design Lost: I designed 2 Xbox Controllers about 2 years ago, and was going to remove one and order the other; but I can't find them (or atleast don't remember how to find them) anywhere on the website. I...
  7. Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars: I was playing wwe2k19 and i was in the middle of customizing one of my custom superstars but my xbox shut off and all the power in my house as well temporarily bc of a storm going on. When i was...
  8. Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players): Hi, recently we lost all creative roster data (teams, players) on NHL 18. We've been in contact with EA support and very little help received. We have done plenty of restarts and clearing of all...
  9. Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations: All of my custom button mapping configurations have disappeared from my Elite controller. Is there a way to restore them? e63a1b63-9d25-4ceb-ae52-36155d3b52b3
  10. Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller: I created several unique button configurations for the different games I play such as Forza 6, Call of Duty and Fallout 4. I played all of then yesterday, Today all of my configurations are...