Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;...

Discus and support Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; September 1st, 2022 - My controller was lost in the mail from the warranty claim with Microsoft. The package never made it out to me, it was lost at a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EaZyBuTtoN, Nov 19, 2022.

1. EaZyBuTtoN
    EaZyBuTtoN Guest

Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;...

September 1st, 2022 - My controller was lost in the mail from the warranty claim with Microsoft. The package never made it out to me, it was lost at a FedEx Center.

I have filed a claim with FedEx, but they won't reimburse me since they are not the shipper; Thus Microsoft has to file a lost claim with them, not me (I have provided this information many times and haven't had a response in a month).

So, I filed a claim with Microsoft, it has been with them since September 6th. I have not had any action on getting my controller replaced. I have provided the following documentation multiple times:

Proof of Ownership - Receipt with $179.99 Elite Series 2 controller

Fedex Claim - They will not reimburse, they agreed the package is indeed "lost"

Serial to the device that Microsoft themselves shipped to me

Warranty Ticket outlining my device

Microsofts tracker shows the device was never received.

Microsoft Warranty Support knows what exact device was being returned to me from warranty, (enrolled to my Xbox account as well), and they have seen their own FedEx tracker. Even Fedex after a certain amount of time has deferred to LOST in its tracker. So both parties know the device has not been received by me the customer for over 70 days.

Yesterday with Microsoft Xbox Support on the line, I called FedEx and in 3 minutes had confirmation the device was lost by them, the trackingID itself shows lost, and Microsofts own trackingID that follows shows lost. Yet, there must be an "investigation". by the hardware team, the same investigation that has lasted over 30 days by the same team that has never spoken to me or assisted me.

I have been tossed to 4 different support personnel trying to "assist" my case

So, for the loss on Fedex's part, after my 2nd elite controller broke within a year of purchasing (Don't get me started on that part of this), and for the 2.5 months, I have been "completing the process" I have not received a new Elite 2 controller nor proper support.

I have been an Xbox member for 16 years.

Never have I been so mistrusted and misused. Multiple phone calls of support "not being able to hear me" and I hear laughing on the phone. It's safe to say I have easily put in 24 hours of getting this device.

I have called 15 times and I have not once been issued a new controller, I have had this pushed to the "escalation team" 6 times. I even drove to Target for a reprinted receipt.

I am beyond shocked and beyond appalled at the support system here. Stay away from Xbox. Where can I buy a PS5?

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

:)

EaZyBuTtoN, Nov 19, 2022
  2. EaZyBuTtoN Win User

Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times; No Help - Where to find PS5?

George, do you not see why I am here? It is indeed a public forum.

I have already contacted and routed my issue to as many departments, to no avail.

How do we continue to support a company and a brand that does not support us? I am attempting to join this community to produce meaningful help and support to my fellow gamers yet, I am being inhibited by Microsoft Xbox Support.

I like your suggestion of going to Microsoft support for the 7th time but what about the others in this community that struggle to get support?? Shall we continue to make this drawn-out process that disrupts our community?

Is there anyone else on this forum having difficulty getting results from Xbox Support?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times; No Help - Where to find PS5?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello EaZyBuTtoN, I regret this situation that is happening, however this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check this issue of your control.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat again and try to verify that they can escalate your case to any more departments above.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I suggested the support again because I find it strange that your case has not been escalated and does not have a resolution, since they have access to all the information and also your account.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

error code 8015d003

Hey there Ohio!

Did the support team give you a time frame on when you should expect a call/email from the escalation team? How long ago did they escalate you?

Let us know and we'll do our best to assist from there. =)
  6. OoTaLLeNToO6267 Win User

Xbox refuses to send me a replacement controller

Do you know why you got removed from the ambassador team?
    6 months ago
Thema:

1. Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;... - Similar Threads - Lost Controller months

2. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  3. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  4. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  5. Xbox have possibly lost my new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox have possibly lost my new controller: Sent controller back via their label with serial number and order number. Including 2 invoices on box. I noe keep receiving cancellation for the return. How do i contact anyone? Chatted with a...
  6. My husband had a stroke and he lost his left side how can he play Xbox and what controller...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My husband had a stroke and he lost his left side how can he play Xbox and what controller...: My husband had a stroke and I am looking for information on how to get him gaming again as he only has use of his right side a7f31d68-46ec-4f57-9292-425c6d86c3d5
  7. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  8. My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it: My microsoft account got breached today at 00:17 and i got three emails, the first saying "Microsoft account security info was added" which in the first, it said my email had been changed to a...
  9. I lost my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my xbox controller: I lost my xbox controller away from home and its off im so sad what can i do about it???? 6c927297-7a7d-458a-9922-5ec48194bb55
  10. How do I find my lost controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find my lost controller?: I have an Xbox controller I use for mobile. (The new one, not an old 360 controller) but I lost it. I don’t have an Xbox so I can’t use one to find it. How do I find it on mobile?...