Lost connection to opponent fifa 18

Discus and support Lost connection to opponent fifa 18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i get into an online game and my opponent takes a goal kick i automatically lose connection to my opponent and lag out the game? my nat type... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fiiinnn, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Fiiinnn
    Fiiinnn Guest

every time i get into an online game and my opponent takes a goal kick i automatically lose connection to my opponent and lag out the game? my nat type is open my download is about 80mbps but i don't know why this keeps happening? i have tried resetting
    my router and turning it off and on but it does nothing! please help!

:)

Fiiinnn, Nov 29, 2017
  2. bigphil225
    bigphil225 Guest
    Connection lost to opponent

Hey,

Been trying to play a friend in online friendlies, but we cant connect to each other, yet i can play another mate and he can play others as well. Its really annoying, it only happens on friendlies. We can both play any other modes online but not with each
    other.

Any help appreciated..

P.s Ive done the Upnp thingy.

bigphil225, Nov 29, 2017
  3. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest

Trying setting up dmz on your router, that will open all ports for your xbox 360

toonarmy206, Nov 29, 2017
  4. toonarmy206 Win User

Trying setting up dmz on your router, that will open all ports for your xbox 360
  5. CoolDellGuy Win User

Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325
  6. BRAVES COUNTRY Win User

Fifa 14 seasons won't connect with opponent. Please help?

has anyone found a fix as to why every time i search for an opponent on Xbox one, it says opponent found then immediately says connection to opponent lost???
  7. Robin 360 CZ Win User

Network behind a port symmetric nat

Hi, same error, cannot connect to anybody in Fifa 14 (connection to your opponent lost) or Ryse, yet all neccessary xbox ports are open in my router and my NAT is open too!! Battlefield 4 works fine but not Fifa 14 and Ryse. I have D-Link DSL-2741 B.

Really appreciate your help, i am depressed by this, i cant play those games, never ever had this error on my xbox360, everything worked there with the same router
  8. mczero1989 Win User

Unable to Connect to Multiplayer

have this problem too, has anyone managed to find a fix, can connect to like open up only fifa game, find an opponent and but cannot connect through to game
Thema:

1. Lost connection to opponent fifa 18 - Similar Threads - Lost connection opponent

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. Game server connection lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game server connection lost?: Hello This started happening after 5 months of ownership. I tried playing PUBG, everything is fine up until we drop. The connection to game server lost thinking it was PUBG. I hopped on Rainbow...
  4. Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host: Keeps losing connection with host 82f5655b-bbf8-4e73-a2f4-d5780d64d5e6
  5. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  6. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  7. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  8. “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister: My sister and I tried playing Minecraft cross-platform today and it’s not going too well. I used iPad/Mobile and she uses PC Windows 11. She can join me alright, but then the game freezes and says...
  9. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  10. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...