Lost Connection to EA servers

Discus and support Lost Connection to EA servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For more than 4 days, I'm trying to play some multiplayer games in battlefield 1 but when i start the game, i can only play the campaign, because there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARAUD3R ZER0, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Lost Connection to EA servers

For more than 4 days, I'm trying to play some multiplayer games in battlefield 1 but when i start the game, i can only play the campaign, because there is "no connection to the EA servers"...

Why i can't play Battlefield 1? Why can i only play other games? Please, help.

:)

MARAUD3R ZER0, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
    Madden NFL 16 Xbox One

I'd jump into connected franchise myself the EA servers weren't so sh*t. I've lost count of the number of games that I've had to restart because I've lost connection to the EA Servers.

Goooner, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Droth1187
    Droth1187 Guest
    Live service down?

Nvm lost connection ea servers
    Lost Connection to EA servers [​IMG]

Droth1187, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Multiplayer Frustration with EA Servers

I think I only lost connection to the EA server once
  5. Spud 72 Win User

I got kicked for the very first TIME

Haven't been kicked yet, but I have "lost connection" to the EA server a BUNCH of times.
  6. godfather67898 Win User

Great now i need to be online to play offline

No when i play Single player campaign it exits out and says connection to EA Servers was lost
  7. charlesrr Win User

Titanfall & Netflix Connection Issues

And I'm also getting kicked from Battlefield 4 after a few minutes too. "lost connection to xbox live" "lost connection to EA servers". Then check xbox live connection and it says everything is fine. :(
  8. NyQuil IIGII Win User

Connected nat open.

On bf4 it says you have lost connection to ea servers on ki it just keeps search full game
Thema:

Lost Connection to EA servers

1. Lost Connection to EA servers - Similar Threads - Lost Connection servers

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. Game server connection lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game server connection lost?: Hello This started happening after 5 months of ownership. I tried playing PUBG, everything is fine up until we drop. The connection to game server lost thinking it was PUBG. I hopped on Rainbow...
  4. Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host: Keeps losing connection with host 82f5655b-bbf8-4e73-a2f4-d5780d64d5e6
  5. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  6. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  7. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  8. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...
  9. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb
  10. bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets: I just lost points and tickets to play when server failed to connect and than the game started flashing off and on. what do I do to play and the lost points/tickets?...