Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

Discus and support Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tyfonic, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Tyfonic
    Tyfonic Guest

Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then moved and bought an xbox one. After using this xbox for a few years (2019) I decided to sell it. I did not stop the payments and just sold my xbox to gamestop. Now years later my father is still being charged for an xbox that I do not even own. We have the card that it is being charged on, and I can explain my entire history with xbox as proof. Regardless of my explanation, it would not cost xbox anything just to cancel the charges associated with that card since in the case of if I was lying, the account owner could just restart the payments. I also have my old gamertag that is associated with the payments. For now, I am on the one of a few accounts that I made which serve no purpose because there was only one account with xbox live. If this could get resolved in one way or another I would be very happy.

:)

Tyfonic, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for xbox live.

3. OpenH8 Win User

Remove parents email

Its not lost, the email used to create it simply doesn't exist anymore. We can't even go to recover our passwords because I had an mts.net account and it transferred to windows live sometime last year but the xbox still has the old email locked in, unable
    to change.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

my windows live id is deleted, and i cant sign in to my gamertag

Oh, and BTW, was the original Microsoft Account/Windows Live ID email at MSN, Live or Hotmail? If so, then the Microsoft Account/WLID is recoverable even though your access to the account may have been lost.

If the email address was not at MSN, Live or Hotmail, then the Microsoft Account/Windows Live ID still exists and is also recoverable, with a slightly different process, if the above fails.

Either way, the support agents for Saudi Arabia are at 800 8 443 784. Good luck!
  5. lennyvonlenny Win User

Can I change my xbox email without loosing any data

I've got an email with Microsoft xbox and it's not even accessible for me anymore because the company does not exist 🤷‍♂️
  6. Jacob Good Win User

My Account Vanished!!

It's more than just being hacked, and none of those will work because it now says that the account no longer exists meaning it got deleted. Which means I've lost minecraft on that account and have to make a complete new account and buy it again. When you try and sign in or put that email in any recovery spot that says to provide that email it will continue to say "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist"
Thema:

1. Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for... - Similar Threads - Lost complete access

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  6. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  7. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  8. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  9. Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. What the heck? Who even made the gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. What the heck? Who even made the gamebar: [img] Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. Every time when i open it it closes it self and the resets all of things. I dont see the chats the groups Nothing like im offline. WICH IM NOT. This is...
  10. I lost access to minecraft completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to minecraft completely: I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft...