Lost an account with a subscription on it

Discus and support Lost an account with a subscription on it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently made a new account where I bought the xbox gamepass for pc, but have lost the password soon after. The account is so new that i don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chief Obambulator, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Lost an account with a subscription on it

I recently made a new account where I bought the xbox gamepass for pc, but have lost the password soon after. The account is so new that i don't have enough information for the forgot your password option. The only thing I had done on it was buy the gamepass, and I still have access to the card used to buy it, so I though that would be enough to get it back.

I cant get in contact with microsoft support either, because when I describe my problem, the website just directs me to the form to regain your account that I've already tried. I've also tried making up a problem, but it always says calls are currently unavailable.

If recurring billing is defaulted to off, then this is a problem that I'm willing to forget about but if not then I really need some help.

:)

Chief Obambulator, Feb 3, 2023
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Windows live id sign in is blocked...Please Help!

3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

In these type of cases you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription form Xbox side
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Could a security question once be less than 4 characters? (Account Recovery

5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Cancel Subscription for Lost Account

Hi Daniel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your subscription cancellation.

Since you do not have access to the account where the subscription is active, kindly reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this. You may contact them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User
Thema:

1. Lost an account with a subscription on it - Similar Threads - Lost account subscription

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  5. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  6. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  7. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. Lost account with no way to cancel subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account with no way to cancel subscriptions: I am writing this message from my wife’s Xbox account. My account has been locked for no reason for months. I’ve applied for recovery a dozen times with the correct information to no avail....
  10. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...