Lost all Solitare points

Discus and support Lost all Solitare points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop crashed. Reinstalled Windows 10 all OK. My game was Solitare Game no. 298 very hard choice, been playing for months to reach this top score.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KenWagstaff, Apr 16, 2020.

1. KenWagstaff
    KenWagstaff Guest

Lost all Solitare points

My laptop crashed. Reinstalled Windows 10 all OK.

My game was Solitare Game no. 298 very hard choice, been playing for months to reach this top score.

Now when signing in to play.................the score is not showing and looks like now start from scratch.

Is there any way to reinstall my lost points.

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

thanks

:)

KenWagstaff, Apr 16, 2020
  2. AnitaB3 Win User

Issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hello Samy, I tried the first step, (troubleshoot) which really didn't help, so I started to go to the next step, which is to reset Microsoft Store. However, when I get to the point of reset, it said "the apps data will be deleted".Does that mean that I will lose all my progress in the Solitare game? I also play Mahjong. Will all my progress be lost on that too? Same question for step 3: if I reset Solitare will I lose all my progress?

Thanks. Anita
  3. ParrotQuilter Win User

solitare games

turn off syncing. I was then able to get all but solitare to work
  4. Mattsgrl Win User

Lost all my points

I did that it still didnt work
  5. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Lost all my points

This is usually due to temporary connection problems with Xbox live accounts. Can you try logging out, then logging in to your xbox live account? Here are instructions: windows.microsoft.com/.../sign-in-out-of-windows
  6. Locked Out2 Win User

Lost all my points

I played and won all the games but 3. When I signed on to play today all my points were gone. I have logged out and back on, shut down and restarted my computer. Nothing worked. September 30, 2014
Thema:

Lost all Solitare points

1. Lost all Solitare points - Similar Threads - Lost Solitare points

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. lost statistics on Solitare Colection after latest MS11 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost statistics on Solitare Colection after latest MS11 update: lost statistics on Solitaire Collection after latest MS11 update? da41d670-225c-49c8-8896-d11cbe98ec50