Lost all progress

Discus and support Lost all progress in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I slid in the new Forza game and all my progress from Forza 4 to GTA to the binding of Isaac, basically every single game has been lost. I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aden Beyer, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Aden Beyer
    Aden Beyer Guest

Lost all progress

Hey I slid in the new Forza game and all my progress from Forza 4 to GTA to the binding of Isaac, basically every single game has been lost. I’m looking for help. I have the Xbox one S so I cannot find the cloud stuff. Thank you

:)

Aden Beyer, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Temhotabot Win User

Lost all progress

If you believe your account has been compromised you will need to contact support for your region and have them start an
    Unauthorized Access Investigation. If you live in the US/Canada the number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX. Anywhere else click on
    support at the top of the page, then on contact us at the bottom of that page, then
    by phone.
  3. Flavius Win User

Lost all progress

I had a similar problem! My wife was doing really well on KI survival mode when all of a sudden it said "a sign in change has occurred" and she lost all progress because it kicked her back to the menu. Even though I did NOT take her controller away, the
    only controller we have, the stupid Kinect thought I wanted to sign in on her controller! All I did was move my head forward a bit. I was sitting in a chair next to her the whole time!

I started a thread on the Kinect Xbox One support forum, please also post this there.
  4. Aden Beyer Win User

Lost all progress

Hey I appreciate your reply. But, I don’t have another Xbox nor does anyone else in the family.
  5. MikesTooLz Win User

Lost all progress

I have had this same issue. connect keeps wanting to switch to other players accounts while in a game.

everyone else has to hide out of view of the kinect or turn the darn thing off so it stoops switching profiles.
  6. StevenK_M Win User

Lost all progress

Hello Aden Beyer,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Xbox community forums. I understand how important your games and its progress are.

Normally, your data is stored on both your hard drive and in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox console, your saves are available from that console.

But if you can't still seem to find it in the cloud, then you might want to Contact us | Xbox Support for real-time assistance.

Regards,

StevenK
Thema:

Lost all progress

1. Lost all progress - Similar Threads - Lost progress

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  6. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  8. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  9. Lost all progress on starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress on starfield: Was lvl 30 with over 25+ hrs time spent on this, today the game ended up crashing an when i started the game back up it said my cloud data couldn't be transferred for some reason and to either try...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression: Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time...