Lost all of my customization, **** rank, and challenges for Borderlands 2?

Discus and support Lost all of my customization, **** rank, and challenges for Borderlands 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing Borderlands 2 again recently, and when I got on this morning to play again, i noticed that when i loaded in all of my settings were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Montoya, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Lost all of my customization, **** rank, and challenges for Borderlands 2?

I’ve been playing Borderlands 2 again recently, and when I got on this morning to play again, i noticed that when i loaded in all of my settings were reset (FOV, audio, sensitivity, etc) and that majority of my skins, heads, and car skins I unlocked through the genuine YEARS of playing were just deleted for no reason. I had over 44K **** rank, and now its at 0. I already tried clearing my local storage but that didn’t do anything. I don’t know why this happened out of nowhere and I don’t know what to do.

:)

Nathan Montoya, Feb 19, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

It sounds like your Borderlands 2 account may have experienced some kind of data loss or corruption. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon issue in online games and can sometimes happen due to server issues or other technical problems.

Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

Check if you are logged in to the correct account. Sometimes players accidentally create multiple accounts or log in to the wrong one, which can cause confusion and missing data.

Contact the game's customer support team. They may be able to investigate the issue and restore your lost data if it was caused by a technical problem on their end.

If you are playing on a console, try clearing your cache. This can sometimes help resolve issues with missing or corrupted game data.

Check for any updates or patches to the game. Sometimes, game developers release updates that can fix bugs and other issues.

In any case, make sure to keep a backup of your game data in the future, either by using a cloud save service or by manually backing up your save files to an external device.
  3. HKmongoose Win User

Borderlands 2 **** rank deletion

Same thing happen to me today lost my badass ranking all my skins an heads i got through out playing along with golden keys an my items in the shared claptrap locker.
  4. Salomon79 Win User

gears of war 3 rank reset

Same thing happend to me! I lost all my summary, went back to 1

Challenges lost!

Ribbons lost!

Medals lost!

Leaderboard rank Lost!!!!!!!!!

BRETTY F:::::!!!!!!!!! ANGRY RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPEND 1/10/13 3:00 am
  5. fatalwound187 Win User

Borderlands 2 **** rank deletion

Twice for me plus deletion of my character, I just traded it in towards AC3 and i'm more then happy with my choice. I'll just buy it down the line when they release a full pack with all the DLC and hopefully an unbroken copy of the game.
  6. xcomplexdeathx Win User

T3B ELITE CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS

<THE 3XTREME BLOODTHIRSTY aka: T3B CLAN> is up-to rank 2400 on the elite leaderboards in the middleweight division,
    we currently have 22 members, we're ELITE rank 20 in black-ops 2 and rank 10 in mw3. Were still looking to add more respectful and cooperative players to our clan roster!. Our clan enlists in all challenges and operations for elite, we have gold clan tags
    and special badges for both cod's. We also have a highly ranked FM3 and FM4 car club and also are expert Borderlands 1&2 players. Anyone over 16yrs old, with mw3, blkops2, borderlands series and/or forza series who wants to join contact clan leader on xbl
    ().
Thema:

1. Lost all of my customization, **** rank, and challenges for Borderlands 2? - Similar Threads - Lost customization ****

2. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  3. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer: For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support. Customer support swears up and down that there is nothing wrong with my account, that...
  6. Custom Controller Design Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Controller Design Lost: I designed 2 Xbox Controllers about 2 years ago, and was going to remove one and order the other; but I can't find them (or atleast don't remember how to find them) anywhere on the website. I...
  7. Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars: I was playing wwe2k19 and i was in the middle of customizing one of my custom superstars but my xbox shut off and all the power in my house as well temporarily bc of a storm going on. When i was...
  8. Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players): Hi, recently we lost all creative roster data (teams, players) on NHL 18. We've been in contact with EA support and very little help received. We have done plenty of restarts and clearing of all...
  9. Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations: All of my custom button mapping configurations have disappeared from my Elite controller. Is there a way to restore them? e63a1b63-9d25-4ceb-ae52-36155d3b52b3
  10. Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller: I created several unique button configurations for the different games I play such as Forza 6, Call of Duty and Fallout 4. I played all of then yesterday, Today all of my configurations are...