Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players)

Discus and support Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, recently we lost all creative roster data (teams, players) on NHL 18. We've been in contact with EA support and very little help received. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skymaster2017, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players)

Hi, recently we lost all creative roster data (teams, players) on NHL 18. We've been in contact with EA support and very little help received. We have done plenty of restarts and clearing of all data from the xbox one without success. EA told us we have
    lots of items saved to the cloud, but were unwilling to try to help us to recover access to them.

Does anyone have any other troubleshooting steps for us to try?

Thanks!

:)

Skymaster2017, Mar 19, 2018
  2. Resiewdub106
    Resiewdub106 Guest
    Nhl18 online

well I was playing online fine just like hour ago and now I can’t even find a Match. And EA Sports has to do something because What if Hackers are doing This. And they have to do something about cheaters ending match games on team play and it affects
    the whole team. Like I was playing defence and there was just goalie and me left. And then all of a sudden game stopped and said connection lost. And then I go under recent games to see what it says. And it says I lost when I didn’t even quit the game.
    So cheaters are knowingly ending game some how and it causes us a lost. . . And NHL 18 is by far the Worst Sportsmen like game I ever play. Talk about grown men playing games unfair and trying to control the whole team on nhl 18 it never ever fails every
    year there’s is a new NHl and It packed with cheaters and poorsportsmen like players . Then guys troll you and tell them I will report you and they say go ahead I have like 5 accounts . Talk about cheaters who do that ruin game play for us all .

Resiewdub106, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Moe3Tom
    Moe3Tom Guest
    How do you access the extras? HUT etc?

This is what I purchased all I can access is the game...

Purchase the NHL 18 Young Stars Deluxe Edition now which includes 3 days of early access to the full game plus:

-2 Gold Plus Packs per week for 20 weeks.

-1 Rookie HUT item for your favourite NHL team.

-McDavid Rookie HUT item.

-Adidas Custom HUT Jersey.

-EASHL McDavid celebration.

Thanks

Moe3Tom, Mar 19, 2018
  4. Booger Pro Win User

Multiplayer(not 1v1) GM Connected league forming and taking team reservations

This league isn't running yet. I was delaying to start maybe after a roster update. Plus we wanted to get a few more teams. It seems like most people are looking for 1v1 leagues. I wouldn't mind your opinion on rosters . . . . Still a bit unsure about
    NHL vs. Random Rosters. If Random then I think a roster update wouldn't really matter, but NHL rosters would be important to wait for the update I'm thinking. Either way, looking to start up SOON.
  5. Xmengamer821 Win User

Roster Updates???

im pretty sure the rosters are all done being updated for nhl 11 since they released the follow up and nhl 13 is due out at the end of the year.
  6. chris9465 Win User

Created players

Yes create your player on custom roster and when you start connected franchise it asks do you want to import custom roster
  7. Warsteiner 1 Win User

Francise mode

total package ?? are you serious ?? lemme fill in your gaps.... no customizing players in CCM , no custom playbooks , no controlling more that one team , no watching more than one team , no co-op at ALL , no editing rosters , NO NCAA DRAFTS from this years
    ncaa football !!!!! shall i go on ???

THIS IS NOT OUR BELOVED FRANCHISE MODE !!!! its garbage !!!!
  8. agold047 Win User

Disappearing custom formations

Actually it's stranger than that. Under the "customize fifa" section, all the teams have wrong rosters and even standard formations are missing.
Thema:

Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players)

1. Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players) - Similar Threads - Lost NHL custom

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Nhl 14 Hack or lost card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nhl 14 Hack or lost card: all my player in my NHL 14 dream team been lost or hack. !!! Can you help me plz !? 373c8a82-a933-45f4-9e13-1420946a508f