Lost all my xbox points

Discus and support Lost all my xbox points in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been saving my Xbox points to buy a gift cart but one day i go to Microsoft reward and when i saw my points i was angry. I had like 9k points... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by S4ggy oscar, Jan 30, 2023.

1. S4ggy oscar
    S4ggy oscar Guest

Lost all my xbox points

I've been saving my Xbox points to buy a gift cart but one day i go to Microsoft reward and when i saw my points i was angry. I had like 9k points before the incident now i have 812 points. If could somebody help me please to figure how did i lose my poimts and how i can get them back im gonna be very happy. My Xbox gametag is .

:)

S4ggy oscar, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Mattsgrl Win User

Lost all my points

I did that it still didnt work
  3. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Lost all my points

This is usually due to temporary connection problems with Xbox live accounts. Can you try logging out, then logging in to your xbox live account? Here are instructions: windows.microsoft.com/.../sign-in-out-of-windows
  4. Locked Out2 Win User

Lost all my points

I played and won all the games but 3. When I signed on to play today all my points were gone. I have logged out and back on, shut down and restarted my computer. Nothing worked. September 30, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Lost all my xbox live points.

Hey there Doomsday! You can also check your point history on
    https://commerce.microsoft.com
    yourself and save the phone call or chat. Let us know what you find there and if you need any clarification there. Thanks!
  6. Spider91610 Win User

Lost all my xbox live points.

Thema:

Lost all my xbox points

1. Lost all my xbox points - Similar Threads - Lost points

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.: Yesterday my Xbox Reward Points were at 1633 on the Xbox app and I have just logged in to see I’m at 223? 70a7818f-ee63-4459-8b12-9c536994fa2b
  5. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  6. i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...: i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer how to get them back??? 5efd4619-ba16-4e87-927b-2feab96adf3c
  7. Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point: I downloaded Phoenix Point through game pass and was 30 hours well into the game. At some point the game crashed and wouldn't launch anymore, so I decided to reinstall it. To my surprise, my...
  8. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...
  9. rally point/last exit/lost platoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rally point/last exit/lost platoon: If anyone is looking for a team player and still needs these achievements for firefight send a fr. e54632a6-4cd7-4121-8cad-9ad59c5edffb
  10. lost point from gamer leader board

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost point from gamer leader board: lost 220 points on gamer leader board and my friends have lost gamer score too so don't know why this is doing this please if anyone reads this please fix this my leader board score is supposed to...