Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point

Discus and support Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded Phoenix Point through game pass and was 30 hours well into the game. At some point the game crashed and wouldn't launch anymore, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PedroTanure Machado, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point

I downloaded Phoenix Point through game pass and was 30 hours well into the game. At some point the game crashed and wouldn't launch anymore, so I decided to reinstall it.

To my surprise, my saved games were all deleted, and weren't stored in the Microsoft cloud. This is just ridiculous. Has anyone had the same happen, and managed to recover their saves?

:)

PedroTanure Machado, Jan 2, 2020
  2. JePeMan Win User

Some games in Gamepass / Xbox (Beta) / whatever its called keep their saves in the same folder as the game itself and when you uninstall the game, it deletes all your saves without a warning.
  3. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

It could just be that the game didnt upload the save to the cloud in this particular instance, it's happened to me before
  4. GavinTheKidd Win User

You could of also have deleted your saved game data if you deleted the game by mistake.
  5. PedroTanure Machado Win User

That wasn't the case. I uninstalled the game through windows, saved game files should be preserved by default.
  6. MrParadox97 Win User

Phoenix Point saves fail

Okay so i tried the two solutions from replies but none helped at all. I tried going offline with my pc, turned game on, and guess what, saving works all the time. I don't want to disable my card every single time i play the game. This is just annoying how cloud can't get a hold of the save and it messes up saving with my internet connection on. Gotta note that when i turn net on while game is also up, saving stops working right away. What the hell is happening with the xbox app and cloud saves that just go bonkers?
Thema:

1. Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point - Similar Threads - Lost saves Phoenix

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  6. just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...: Hi just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked on, But i was just wonder when or if ya'll solve the problem would the save games return or are...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  8. How can I get my lost save files from bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my lost save files from bg3: When I tried playing my bg3 campaign today I was met with no option to continue my playthrough, all progess I've had on the game is now gone. Is there a way to get my progress back or did I waste...
  9. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  10. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...