Lost all my Reward points

Discus and support Lost all my Reward points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my gamertag is and i lost all my reward point that i accumulated the past 4 years. Im annoyed that this happend and i need someone to help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S4ggy oscar, Jan 2, 2023.

1. S4ggy oscar
    S4ggy oscar Guest

Hello my gamertag is and i lost all my reward point that i accumulated the past 4 years. Im annoyed that this happend and i need someone to help me.

:)

S4ggy oscar, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards team. To help you, please sign in to this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost all my Xbox Live Rewards Points.

Hello BeatboxingKing,

At 5000 or more pending Credits, you are automatically scheduled for a deposit. In August 2016 you received a deposit of 7,900 Credits due to this, which was your last deposit. You can see a record of your past Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement
    on the MyRewards page.

Regarding your MyVIP rank, in September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a part of this policy, MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the
    previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Based off your eligible spending from September 2015 - December 2016, you were placed in your current MyVIP level at the end of December 2016. You
    can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/)
  4. Mattsgrl Win User

Lost all my points

I did that it still didnt work
  5. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Lost all my points

This is usually due to temporary connection problems with Xbox live accounts. Can you try logging out, then logging in to your xbox live account? Here are instructions: windows.microsoft.com/.../sign-in-out-of-windows
  6. Locked Out2 Win User

Lost all my points

I played and won all the games but 3. When I signed on to play today all my points were gone. I have logged out and back on, shut down and restarted my computer. Nothing worked. September 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Lost all my Reward points - Similar Threads - Lost Reward points

2. Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.: Yesterday my Xbox Reward Points were at 1633 on the Xbox app and I have just logged in to see I’m at 223? 70a7818f-ee63-4459-8b12-9c536994fa2b
  3. microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost: I just lost a streak on the weekly reward set on xbox because the 50 bing search was bugged and wouldn't track at all. I contacted microsoft support and got a basic auto response and when I...
  4. I lost 13000 Xbox reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I lost 13000 Xbox reward credits: I have recently lost 13000 rewards credits and didn’t get the money on my account 68ae22e0-311f-412a-b7ba-55e36c5cc277
  5. I lost my reward points when my account was recovered. Can I get them back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I lost my reward points when my account was recovered. Can I get them back?: Question is in the title, is it possible? Thanks, Ryan 68edc2fb-d0a7-4cfb-84a8-750f806aa7ef
  6. Lost reward points when my account was recovered

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost reward points when my account was recovered: I lost all my reward points when my account was recovered, what can i do? Thanks, Ryan 1103e8e6-222f-4f72-9579-3b62cbf0820b
  7. Lost reward credits?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost reward credits?: yesterday I had 4,500 reward credits and now I only have 3,000 my survey credits have vanished. Any way I could get those back? 82d2f099-24d3-4241-91d3-b8491b9caaf8
  8. Sweepstakes sent to the wrong address? Is my reward lost forever?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sweepstakes sent to the wrong address? Is my reward lost forever?: Hello everyone. I've been in and out of the Xbox live rewards program for the past year or so and I used to enter sweepstakes all the time. I never checked back to see if I won anything ever...
  9. I lost my reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I lost my reward: I was buying the 5 dollar gift card for 4600 points but I sent it to the wrong email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is their a way you can send it to my email...
  10. Lost reward points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost reward points: i had around 2,000 xbox live reward points and no less and now that it is microsoft rewards i only have 300 something what happened to my points, i know i didnt use them because i never do i was...