Lost account family setting password and email

Discus and support Lost account family setting password and email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I forgot my info to my old profiles family settings password and the email that goes with it. It is called VenomyGlitch and it is downloaded on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MorbidHornet80, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Lost account family setting password and email

I forgot my info to my old profiles family settings password and the email that goes with it. It is called VenomyGlitch and it is downloaded on my Xbox 360 and I can sign in to it, but I can't access any of the settings without my password. I have tried
    all the solutions and none of them have worked. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

:)

MorbidHornet80, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    family settings lost password

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2017
  3. loverbug6917
    loverbug6917 Guest

i have a xbx 360 elite. family settings is on and i cannot remember the password. is there anyway to bypass it? idk if this helps but its from 2015 console 163310704208

loverbug6917, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Muu Alexius
    Muu Alexius Guest

If you can still sign in on the console , you can check the Login email of your account on your Xbox 360 console under settings > profile > account security > current Microsoft account. Once you know the login email , you can try resetting the password on
    Reset your password . If it fails or you no longer have access to the security proof like email/phone , you can try using the account recovery form Recover your account at least try it twice. If all else fails, contact Xbox Support
    . Contact Us | Xbox Support

Muu Alexius, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Muu Alexius Win User

If you can still sign in on the console , you can check the Login email of your account on your Xbox 360 console under settings > profile > account security > current Microsoft account. Once you know the login email , you can try resetting the password on
    https://account.live.com/password/reset . If it fails or you no longer have access to the security proof like email/phone , you can try using the account recovery form https://account.live.com/acsr at least try it twice. If all else fails, contact Xbox Support
    . http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Child Account

Hello goboilers777,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The passkey is only for the Xbox. If the child knows the email address and password, the child will be able to change the family settings from a cell phone or computer. The best way to manage the security of the family settings
    is to set up the passkey on the console as recommended above and
    change the password of the adult account
    . If the child has access to the
    security information of the account
    , the child will be able to reset the password. In the event of attempting to change the password, the Microsoft account will send a verification code to the security information of the account. As long as the child does
    not have access to the security information, access to the password or access to the passkey; the child will not be able to change the family settings.
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Opciones bloqueadas Forza Horizon 4 [Blocked options Forza Horizon 4]

Hi Vivi,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Firstly, you will need to add the account to a
    Family with
    an adult if it is not already set up. Only a parent using the Microsoft family service can change Xbox privacy and online safety settings for a child account. Change
    privacy and safety settings for the child:

1. Sign in to the adult's Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
    2. Under
      My Xbox, select
      Profile.
    3. Select
      Privacy settings
      or
      Online safety on Xbox One.
      • Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security
        code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address previously saved to your account.
    4. Select the account you want to look at.
    5. Review the settings currently in place and update those you want
      to change.
    6. Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.

Give this a try then have your son try to access the game in question.
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Game pass

Hi Werewolf,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Firstly, you will need to add the account to a
    Family with
    an adult if it is not already set up. Only a parent using the Microsoft family service can change Xbox privacy and online safety settings for a child account. Change privacy and safety settings for
    the child:

1. Sign in to the
      adult's Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
    2. Under
      My Xbox, select
      Profile.
    3. Select
      Privacy settings
      or
      Online safety on Xbox One.
      • Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address
        previously saved to your account.
    4. Select the account you want to look at.
    5. Review the settings currently in place and update those you want
      to change.
    6. Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.

Give this a try then try to complete the purchase. Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. Lost account family setting password and email - Similar Threads - Lost account family

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  5. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  6. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  7. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  10. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed