Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

Discus and support Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I know the account name, but forgot the info... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Agorton, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Agorton
    Agorton Guest

I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I know the account name, but forgot the info required to reset the password. Is there any way to reset the game so I can change the account linked?

:)

Agorton, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Agorton

Sorry to hear about the trouble here, however, in order to retrieve your account, you may need to recover it by following the steps here: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Thus, please note that once your PSN has been linked to a Microsoft account even if you use the "unlink" option in the game settings, there's no way for you to relink your PSN to a new Microsoft account and vice versa.

Mojang has stated it here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44... and stated that "Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account."

But if you believe it has been linked incorrectly, you may need to reach out to Mojang here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t... and see "Get help with Minecraft on different devices" and click "Submit a request".

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. spurlingd Win User

4. JayJay1227 Win User

If you have issues with the PS4 account try contacting them. Even if you dont have the password, if you know the details of the account (name, date of birth, security questions, etc) they might send you a link to reset the password where you could disconnect
    it.
  5. xMeowk Win User

Ich versuche, ein Microsoft-Konto zu ändern, kann sterben, nicht bereits, da bereits ein Konto gehört, sein, keine E-Mail-Adresse oder Kennwort ich nicht kenne.
    Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Crossplay zu spielen, gehört ich abgemeldet bin?
    Entschuldigung, dass Sie mit diesem Problem konfrontiert sind.
    Sie können versuchen, mit dem Kundensupport unter dem Support zu chatten: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. Jeff Threat Win User

Hmmm i would call Microsoft about this one
Thema:

1. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Lost account details

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  5. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  6. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  7. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  10. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed