Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

Discus and support Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Extraneous Typo, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine. There appears to be an ongoing service outage, but inquiries to Xbox Support for confirmation/help have gone
    unanswered so far. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

:)

Extraneous Typo, Feb 3, 2018
  2. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Wait so you get 2 free games every month even if you stop paying for Gold??

Yeah, unless something has changed recently, you get to keep your Xbox 360 gold games.

But the Xbox One gold games you need to have an active subscription.

Here it is from the official Xbox site:

HappyTroopa, Feb 3, 2018
  3. A Gay Apple
    A Gay Apple Guest
    Profiles inop after renewing live gold subscription.

The 3 profiles (3 more gamers) on the 360 will not connect live,only the account holder profile will connect live,this was after renewing the 12 month gold subscription.

And my Xbox one now will not connect live at all,this console does not contain the account holder on it. This all happened after the renewing of the gold subscription.

Do I have to re-install the profiles,or turn something back on? Totally lost......

A Gay Apple, Feb 3, 2018
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Tenure

Have you used a Pre-paid Xbox Live Gold Subscription, after being on a Auto Renewal Subscription..??
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live

if the subscription to Live Gold expires or is cancelled then he would lose access to those free games until the subscription is renewed, but once renewed those games will be available.

as long as there is an active subscription that includes Live Gold it doesn't matter if it is paid with credit card, paypal, prepaid card, gift card or Microsoft Reward Points, all that matters is that it is paid for.
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Would like to try

Hi there,

Even though the Xbox Live Gold trial subscription is free, we need a payment option on file because the subscription will renew to a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription unless you cancel it. You must add a payment option such as a credit card or PayPal to your
    account for it. If you don’t want a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription after your Xbox Live Gold trial subscription ends, you will need to cancel it.

Hopefully that answers your question!
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

microsoft points and renewal for live

Microsoft Points were never able to be used for Xbox Live Gold renewals; they can be used for marketplace content such as Games on Demand, add-ons, themes, avatar items, etc... You can renew your Gold subscription with a pre-paid card, Paypal, or a credit
    card.
  8. M4RV 71 Win User

2 Months for £2

No your gold subscription will not get cancelled if you turn auto renewal off.

This support thread shows you how to turn auto renewal off

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

This paragraph in that support thread also states that your gold membership will run until the end of the paid period if you turn auto renewal off:

Important: Important: If you turn off auto-renewal, your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will expire at the end of your paid membership time. Until then, you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of Xbox LIVE membership.
Thema:

Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

1. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription - Similar Threads - Lost Access Paid

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  5. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  6. I lost access to minecraft completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to minecraft completely: I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft...
  7. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  8. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  9. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...: I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this. 4119b9ef-db3c-4b7c-b49f-ccf64dc6c9c6
  10. Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X): Recently I decided to purchase Skate 3's DLC on my new Series X console. When playing the game with all the DLC installed I noticed one of them, "Danny's Hawaiian Dream", was not working...