Lost access to my Xbox account

Discus and support Lost access to my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account got hacked some time ago and I managed to recover it, but I lost my Xbox account, which was bound to the Microsoft one. I think... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cakenao, Aug 12, 2022.

1. cakenao
    cakenao Guest

My Microsoft account got hacked some time ago and I managed to recover it, but I lost my Xbox account, which was bound to the Microsoft one. I think that the hacker had changed the email my Xbox account was attached to. I can see that the Xbox account is active by looking up my gamer tag, but I cannot access it in any way. What should I do? I can't just let it go, seeing how my hacker is playing my videogames Lost access to my Xbox account :(

:)

cakenao, Aug 12, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Locked out of old account, how can I transfer game saves to a new profile?

You can't

If you lost access to your account you have to call support or fill out the lost access to my account form at accounts.Microsoft.com
  3. cakenao Win User

So you're basically telling me there is no way of getting that account back? Wow, awesome customer support, Microsoft.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm not a Microsoft employee.

You can check who is who here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/page/faq#fa...

But the short answer is No if you didn't secure your account properly and the hacker changed everything and you already tried everything from the link above.

Just as a friendly reminder. Try enabling two steps verification or add an authenticator app the next time you create a new account (this apply to all services, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc) in that way the possibilities to be hacked are almost zero
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cakenao

Sorry to hear that your account was compromised buddy, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

**Xbox profiles are attached to the Microsoft account. Probably the hacker deleted your email and aliases and linked a new one. In this case is not possible to recover your account
  6. WPAK Win User

Linking two Xbox accounts

Hi there,

I'm afraid there is not way to link or merge two (or more) Xbox Live Accounts in to 1 account.

You will have to get access to that original Microsoft Account to get access to that Xbox Live Account, maybe the steps or links on this page will be able to regain access to that MS account:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution

That link will have all options on how to try and get access again to the account up to contacting Xbox Support.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Lost access to my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Lost access account

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  5. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  6. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  7. I have lost access to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my account: Hello, I had an Xbox for about a year until about a year ago, when it broke. I recently tried logging into my Xbox account on my PC as I was thinking about getting a new one. When it came to the...
  8. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  9. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  10. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...