Lost access to my Minecraft Java account after account migration.

Discus and support Lost access to my Minecraft Java account after account migration. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was asked by microsoft to migrate my mojang account in january of last year but i couldn't use my main email address as it was already in use or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ECF Cobraa, Jan 18, 2023.

1. ECF Cobraa
    ECF Cobraa Guest

I was asked by microsoft to migrate my mojang account in january of last year but i couldn't use my main email address as it was already in use or something. I created a new email address to use to migrate my mojang account but since then i have been auto logged out and cannot log back in due to forgetting the email address that i created. I tried to get microsoft to call me back but they continually say my phone number doesn not exist when it does. I have spoken to mojang and they cannot help me i have to go through microsoft support but any of the support options they suggest dont work. I want my minecraft account back ive had it since the game was first out can anyone help me?

:)

ECF Cobraa, Jan 18, 2023
  2. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

I tried everything nothing works
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when logged in with the same email

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble logging into your Minecraft Java account. It sounds like there may be some confusion with your email address and account information.

For us to be on the same page, may we know when did you migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft account?

We would like to show you a timeline of the migration process so you will be aware of what could have happened to your Minecraft Java:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

I hope you are doing well other than this account issue. There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people resolve similar issues:

If you have already tried the steps listed in those articles, your best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  6. Jhonkito Win User

i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

Hi Ran4Cat, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Based on the information you have provided, you are right, you don't have to do anything to play the full Java edition of Minecraft if you migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account 2 years ago. Your account is now migrated and you will be able to continue playing Minecraft as you did before.

The notification you saw about account migration before September 19 was referring to Mojang accounts that had not yet been migrated. If you had not migrated your account before September 19, you would have lost access to the full Java edition of Minecraft.

So, rest assured, your account is safe and you can continue playing Minecraft as you did before.

I hope that my answer that I gave you has been useful to you, have a happy day Merry Christmas
Thema:

1. Lost access to my Minecraft Java account after account migration. - Similar Threads - Lost access Minecraft

2. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  3. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  4. I lost access to minecraft completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to minecraft completely: I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft...
  5. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  6. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  7. I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.: I only have demo version avaiable. My minecraft launcher does not start after updating and shows me error code 0x803F8001. I tried to open a ticket on support website but i am getting an error...
  8. I lost access to my game pass minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to my game pass minecraft account: I cant access to my minecraft account. I created an account named Bugr31 few months ago but when i tried to login with another pc (i used the same gmail and stuff) today it said enter a new...
  9. Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap: I previously purchased a copy of Minecraft Java Edition and used to be able to play normally without any issue. I migrated accounts from Mojang to Microsoft with no problem and was still able to...
  10. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft: I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost...