Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

Discus and support Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leka Dabra, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Leka Dabra
    Leka Dabra Guest

I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost access to m Java Minecraft account, as when I log in with this Microsoft account (the on I migrated to), it sas "DEMO", even though I purchased the game, I was gonna leave it be, but I want to pla it with m nephew and so I demand a solution from Microsoft (the person I spoke to at Mojang, Jimmy, says it's your problem, not Mojang's) I have the purchase receipt as well as a full conversation with Jimmy on my e-mail, I also have all the tickets I opened since I bought the game (in 2016).

I'm looking forward to hearing back from Microsoft with a solution for my problem
    Regards
    Lucas Conservani

:)

Leka Dabra, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Leka Dabra,

Please contact our live support team for this concern.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  4. Leka Dabra Win User

Hello there Cartzy

I have followed every step and checked all the information, I know the Microsoft account I migrated to, as well as confirmed I did so, I can't log in at Mojang due to the migration being completed, all the information you provided has also been provided by Jimmy at Mojang, I still need help.

regards
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Leka Dabra,

Welcome to Microsoft Communiy.

I can see that you are having issues after migrating your account from Mojang to Microsoft. Let me see how I can assist you with this.

As per article: Mojang to Microsoft account migration FAQ | Xbox Support

I signed in to the launcher with my Microsoft account, but it says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition

You need to check the following:

• Confirm that you’re signing in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.
    • Make sure that you’re not signing in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts are only able to sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration, you’ll need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign up. To do so, select Contact us on this page.
    • You may not have completed your migration. Go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again.
    Mojang account profile page

Kindly check this article from Mojang as well: Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode | Minecraft Help

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Lost access to minecraft after migration

Thema:

1. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Lost access Minecraft

2. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  3. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  4. I lost access to minecraft completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to minecraft completely: I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft...
  5. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  6. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  7. I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.: I only have demo version avaiable. My minecraft launcher does not start after updating and shows me error code 0x803F8001. I tried to open a ticket on support website but i am getting an error...
  8. I lost access to my game pass minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to my game pass minecraft account: I cant access to my minecraft account. I created an account named Bugr31 few months ago but when i tried to login with another pc (i used the same gmail and stuff) today it said enter a new...
  9. Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap: I previously purchased a copy of Minecraft Java Edition and used to be able to play normally without any issue. I migrated accounts from Mojang to Microsoft with no problem and was still able to...
  10. Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account: I have changed my primary alias, then deleted my old one. This caused me to lose access to my minecraft account. It did not say or warn me anywhere that this would happen. Is there any way that I...