Lost access to Microsoft I migrated my Mojang account to.

Discus and support Lost access to Microsoft I migrated my Mojang account to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently lost access to my google email account which I've used for many years and linked to many accounts and sadly I made a mistake and entered the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M Bell, Aug 3, 2022.

1. M Bell
    M Bell Guest

I recently lost access to my google email account which I've used for many years and linked to many accounts and sadly I made a mistake and entered the wrong password too many times for my Microsoft account too, which meant I couldn't confirm the account was mine using my email.

I've also conveniently changed my phone number fairly recently so can't use that.

I've tried to recover it a few times of the last few months but it keeps telling me I don't have enough information, this is because I'm pretty sure it was a new account I made to migrate my Mojang account and hadn't used it for anything else in the past.

I'm also unsure if I should enter passwords that could have been used before or if I have to be certain the passwords I give have been used?

It's annoying it asks about Xbox but doesn't ask for any Mojang account information in the recovery page as I remember the email and password for my Mojang account that was linked to it, but the minecraft website wont accept those details as I've already migrated.

I'd really like access to this account as I had minecraft purchased on it.

:)

M Bell, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

My mail was hacked and I cant get back my Minecraft account

Since you did not lost access to your Microsoft account - but to a not migrated Mojang account - only Mojang is responsible and might help you with your account recovery. Even though Microsoft owns Mojang, they are not the same company. Microsoft is Microsoft, Mojang is Mojang. Microsoft employees are not Mojang employees and vice-versa. So only Mojang might help you with this - depending if they actually have features/options for account recovery.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, M. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you know if you had an alternate email address associated with this account? You could try to recover it if you still have access to this alternate email address:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If the recovery form is not working, please try to review your information and try submitting it again. If the account does not have an alternate email address or phone number that you can access, the recovery form is the only available option to recover it.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. redpenblackpen Win User

Minecraft won't accept Microsoft account

The Minecraft migration from Mojang is on a separate Microsoft account. How can I access my purchase?
  5. Janet_C Win User

When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.

If you bought it on a Mojang account some time ago, the Mojang system should have asked you to perform an account migration to a Microsoft account.

Only the migrated Microsoft account or the Microsoft account with which you directly purchased the game can access it, if it is locked, unfortunately you will not be able to use the game.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
Thema:

1. Lost access to Microsoft I migrated my Mojang account to. - Similar Threads - Lost access Microsoft

2. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  3. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  4. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  5. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  6. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  7. After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased: The one I care about the most is Minecraft, I had both Java and Bedrock purchased on my account, and now I lost access to both. I haven't played them for a very long time, today I tried logging...
  8. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft: I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost...
  9. Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?: Hi. I've cancelled the domain on which I created the email address used for my personal Microsoft account. Now I got another domain, and I got a M365 account set up on it (this account I'm...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...: I want to talk to a support person not a stupid bot for months on end. Please someone HELP! My Microsoft was compromised via xbox a couple of months ago and locked up although i was unable to...