Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X)

Discus and support Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I decided to purchase Skate 3's DLC on my new Series X console. When playing the game with all the DLC installed I noticed one of them,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by João Lisboa, May 14, 2021.

1. João Lisboa
    João Lisboa Guest

Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X)

Recently I decided to purchase Skate 3's DLC on my new Series X console.

When playing the game with all the DLC installed I noticed one of them, "Danny's Hawaiian Dream", was not working properly. The DLC showed up in the game's "Manage game and add-ons" menu all right. While checking the Microsoft Store, the DLC in question had an "Installed" tag on it while all the others had an "Owned" tag on them - I thought nothing of it.

So I uninstalled the game and its DLC to see if that would fix it. Then, I tried reinstalling everything. The content installed everything except for the troublesome DLC - now, it wouldn't even show up on the "Manage game and add-ons" screen. After this, the DLC would show up on the store as if I had never even bought it. I tried looking at my "Order history" and sure enough, there it was with a "Complete" tag next to it and everything.

I tried contacting Microsoft's support chat and they were extremely unhelpful, even told me to contact the wrong publisher. I have sent a support ticket to EA but they have yet to get back to me.

What can I do to access content I just paid for? Did I get completely screwed by either Microsoft or EA?

Hopefully somebody here can help...

Thank you in advance!

:)

João Lisboa, May 14, 2021
  2. João Lisboa Win User

I have tried power cycling, removing and re-adding my account, and then power cycling again - the issue still persists.
  3. João Lisboa Win User

I have once again contacted Microsoft support where I was urged to request a refund. After waiting a couple of days for my request to get processed I was denied the refund because "[Microsoft's] refund policy doesn't allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed". I can only assume this was the case because I DID download the DLC in question (even though it never worked with my install of the game). I am absolutely shocked at how poorly this whole ordeal has gone... Even if I do decide to repurchase the content, I have no guarantee that this situation won't just happen all over again. I am at a loss for words.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You might want to try performing a quick power cycle for your console.

I would also suggest removing and reading your profile as it helps in such issues.
  5. João Lisboa Win User

I have received a response from EA support and they have told me they are "unable to provide the resolution to [my] concern", and have suggested that I contact Microsoft support - which I already have, where they told me to contact the game's publisher, that being EA. 🙄

I will try to once again contact Microsoft support when I am able to during the week (seeing as they are closed on weekends) to try and solve this issue.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP

Have you tried searching for the DLC in the Store and downloading it from there? It should work as I installed FH3 and the DLC 18 months ago when i bought my Series X
Thema:

1. Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X) - Similar Threads - Lost access DLC

2. Lost access to my Minecraft Java account after account migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my Minecraft Java account after account migration.: I was asked by microsoft to migrate my mojang account in january of last year but i couldn't use my main email address as it was already in use or something. I created a new email address to use...
  3. Lost access to my previosly installed games on Xbox One, after having HDD replaced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to my previosly installed games on Xbox One, after having HDD replaced: Dear Supporters, We had to have our Xbox One HDD replaced due to malfunction after a system update that went wrong. After the replacement we entered our account, and realized we can't synch to...
  4. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...: I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this. 4119b9ef-db3c-4b7c-b49f-ccf64dc6c9c6
  5. I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...: The strangest part of this entire thing is that the recovery email is set to an email account that I just don't have the password to (it's a gmail email and I've only used accounts with the...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked while I was on vacation and deleted I lost access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked while I was on vacation and deleted I lost access to...: My microsoft account was hacked while I was on vacation and deleted I lost access to minecraft and lots of other games is there any way to recover my minecraft account?...
  7. Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate: I've lost access to the email i made my minecraft account with, i know the password and the email of my minecraft account but now if I try to login Its forcing me to migrate but i cannot migrate...
  8. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One: Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link] [comments]
  9. Lost email access to migrate minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email access to migrate minecraft account: Hello, i currently lost the access to my email to regain the code to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, there's something you can do? Thanks. d339cd65-26c8-43f5-8320-cb523e60d970
  10. I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.: I am currently subscribed to Gold, but I logged on today and saw that I have only 5 games from Gold, when I originally had close to 30 games. For Honor, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, and Sea...