Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

Discus and support Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mineta05, Sep 21, 2022.

1. /u/Mineta05
    /u/Mineta05 Guest

Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back?

submitted by /u/Mineta05
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mineta05, Sep 21, 2022
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

No more voice chat against more then 8 people

Have you tried getting everyone into an Xbox Live party for voice chat?

What about using another service all together for voice chat, such as discord?

Is anyone who is joining in the Xbox Insider program?
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

better to use skype, discord or other voice chat programs
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

Most of my friends use third party apps now for voice chat like Discord.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible

They're working on using voice chat through Discord at the moment. No news about a full app though.
Thema:

1. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Lost Access Discord

2. Lost email access to migrate minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email access to migrate minecraft account: Hello, i currently lost the access to my email to regain the code to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, there's something you can do? Thanks. d339cd65-26c8-43f5-8320-cb523e60d970
  3. I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.: I am currently subscribed to Gold, but I logged on today and saw that I have only 5 games from Gold, when I originally had close to 30 games. For Honor, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, and Sea...
  4. Lost Mojang account access, while trying to migrate it to a Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Mojang account access, while trying to migrate it to a Microsoft account.: As the title says, I was trying to migrate but I don't have my account connected to mojang anymore. I've not tried to play in a good while and I need to migrate apparently? Like idk what I'm doing...
  5. Lost my Microsoft account and Can’t access my steam game (Microsoft Flight simulator 2020)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my Microsoft account and Can’t access my steam game (Microsoft Flight simulator 2020): I have purchased Microsoft flight simulator 2020 last year and i didn’t play much, yesterday i went to my steam profile and re downloaded the game once the steam download has finished I have...
  6. migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game: pretty much what the title implies I have access to the non java edition but it says I need to buy the java edition again b815d53c-b5df-4515-8f6c-0d7f52a431f9
  7. Lost access to my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my Xbox account: My Microsoft account got hacked some time ago and I managed to recover it, but I lost my Xbox account, which was bound to the Microsoft one. I think that the hacker had changed the email my Xbox...
  8. I lost access to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to my Minecraft account: I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account...
  9. Lost access to Microsoft I migrated my Mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Microsoft I migrated my Mojang account to.: I recently lost access to my google email account which I've used for many years and linked to many accounts and sadly I made a mistake and entered the wrong password too many times for my...
  10. I lost access to my Microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my Microsoft profile: I don't have access to my Microsoft Profile anymore, I have purchased some games in that profile but then suddenly one day it said that my email does not exists, it is highly possible that my...