Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

Discus and support Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mineta05, Sep 21, 2022.

1. /u/Mineta05
    /u/Mineta05 Guest

Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back?

submitted by /u/Mineta05
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mineta05, Sep 21, 2022
  2. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  3. Bad Karma L Win User

Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I click allow for microphone permissions

Just to talk to people on discord in dm's cause the discord feature only does it for server VC's not everything else and I was able to voice chat, the main purpose for like 3 years, I was able to voice chat on Microsoft edge browser on xbox one but for some reason yesterday, It broke and Ive tried everything but it just wont let me now
  4. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  5. SebastianVeen Win User

Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?

Copy that! So no game chat, no xbox messages and always use Discord for voice Communication. O7
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

No more voice chat against more then 8 people

Have you tried getting everyone into an Xbox Live party for voice chat?

What about using another service all together for voice chat, such as discord?

Is anyone who is joining in the Xbox Insider program?
Thema:

1. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Lost Access Discord

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  5. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  6. I lost access to minecraft completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to minecraft completely: I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft...
  7. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  8. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  9. I have lost access to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my account: Hello, I had an Xbox for about a year until about a year ago, when it broke. I recently tried logging into my Xbox account on my PC as I was thinking about getting a new one. When it came to the...
  10. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...