Lost a paying customer of 15+ years.

Discus and support Lost a paying customer of 15+ years. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two days ago, I reported a player for frequently using homophobic slurs. The next day, I received an email from enforcement.xbox.com indicating my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigFawn70770152, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Lost a paying customer of 15+ years.

Two days ago, I reported a player for frequently using homophobic slurs.

The next day, I received an email from enforcement.xbox.com indicating my gamertag "PigBimpin90" violated the code of conduct and a new name had been issued. The follow-up repeal was promptly rejected and the decision upheld.

To be clear, the name was stupid. I don't mind changing it if it indeed violated policy.

But the ham-handed nature with which your enforcement team administered the name change, the inability to choose a new name without a fresh $10 surcharge, and the inconsistent application of your ambiguous rules has soured my relationship with the Xbox team.

I'll not be renewing my subscription nor purchasing any new consoles, hardware, or digital content moving forward.

Goodbye Xbox, we had a good ride.

:)

BigFawn70770152, Jan 7, 2018
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Xbox live ran out. Help!

[quote user="Apex of Kronos"]

That's kind of messed up. I've been a paying customer for years.

[/quote]How so? I've been a paying Customer for years as well and I'm not asking or complaining about Codes. You're not Entitled to other Services.

Elohmn, Jan 7, 2018
  3. HeavenStrong
    HeavenStrong Guest
    Xbox live ran out. Help!

That's kind of messed up. I've been a paying customer for years.

HeavenStrong, Jan 7, 2018
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to if you receive a forced gamertag change due to your gamertag violating the ToU/CoC you are issued a randomly generated gamertag for free to replace the offending one.

If you want to change the gamertag you are given you will have to pay.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2018
  5. Daft Badger Win User

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to if you receive a forced gamertag change due to your gamertag violating the ToU/CoC you are issued a randomly generated gamertag for free to replace the offending one.

If you want to change the gamertag you are given you will have to pay.
  6. Predecease Win User

Reimbursement for services not rendered???

Its actually pathetic. We pay for our service which is supposed to be supierior than others because we pay.I think we have a right as paying customers to demand compensation beceause Microsoft let some 15 year olds DDoS their entire service
  7. psychosgirl Win User

XBOX AND MICROSOFT "SUPPORT" ARE NO HELP

I give up. Microsoft just lost 6 more PAYING customers.
  8. Bruno Hslaww Win User

For Microsoft Loyalty Means Nothing

I WILL NOT be treated like a thief by M$. I DEMAND to be treated as a paying customer or they can get lost.
  9. HeatSeeker718 Win User

xbox one communication ban

that sucks, I probably won't pay for any more xbox live subscriptions now. Valued Customer lost.
Thema:

1. Lost a paying customer of 15+ years. - Similar Threads - Lost paying customer

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer: For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support. Customer support swears up and down that there is nothing wrong with my account, that...
  9. How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506: Hello viewers, i am Moira Rose, from Turkmenabat , i want to use this opportunity to thank PRIEST OMAR for the great work he has done in my life. I had a very big misunderstanding with my husband...
  10. Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it: Hello, I just got an Xbox One S, which was supposed to come with a 1 month trial for game pass but didn't, and as such I tried to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I couldn't pay for it...