Lost a game that I got with gold membership

Discus and support Lost a game that I got with gold membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have an old Xbox one and I still have it and can still play all of the games with gold i redeemed. I recently got a new Xbox ready to play a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaughedColt7191, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Lost a game that I got with gold membership

So i have an old Xbox one and I still have it and can still play all of the games with gold i redeemed. I recently got a new Xbox ready to play a couple of those games and they weren't in my library any more. Anyway to fix this?

:)

LaughedColt7191, Jul 28, 2022
  2. LaughedColt7191 Win User

nope bc on my old xbox same account but the game is there
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Your Live Gold must be active to be able to install the games.

And another note is that if your games are 360, they must be on the list of backward compatible games to be installed on xbox one or series.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

In this case it is likely that you have redeemed the game on another account.
  5. LaughedColt7191 Win User

do you think you could help?
  6. LaughedColt7191 Win User

i still have my subscription never canceled and its not a 360 game
Thema:

1. Lost a game that I got with gold membership - Similar Threads - Lost game got

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. Lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost games: Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and it came up saying restarting do not switch...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded: Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was...
  7. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb
  8. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  9. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  10. Got a suspension because of another player lost a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a suspension because of another player lost a game: Ive had a suspension for a day due to being reported for doing nothing. The other player lost the game so was in a mood and reported me. My concern is I pay for live and anyone can report you and...