Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony!

Discus and support Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been a loyal xbox customer for 10 years. I have paid like $12 a month every month for the past 8 years for LIVE. I have purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nickMacDonald1, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony!

Hello,
    I have been a loyal xbox customer for 10 years. I have paid like $12 a month every month for the past 8 years for LIVE. I have purchased countless games,uprgrades and consoles and I can't have a refund on this one [mod removed] game? Microsoft
    is not hurting for money. I AM! Microsoft dosnt need the 59.99. I DO! This is why I will NEVER purchase or own another xbox pruduct. The day the next gen systems come out I will be first in line for Sony's new console. I am a playstation guy now. Your customer
    service sucks.
    Tell Bill Gates I am sorry he is struggling financially as of late and can't afford my refund after pocketing thousands of dollars from me over the years.....Nick MacDonald

:)

nickMacDonald1, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

To the OP

You do realise that if this was on the PlayStation, and you asked for a refund they would also deny the refund.

Sony has virtually exactely the same refund policies, but hey, you think that because you've been a "loyal Xbox customer for 10 years" means you should get special treatment, you think you should get something somebody else shouldn't.

I hear ya.
  3. Skepticality Win User

If you’re willing to let 1 unfortunate situation destroy what you described as a dedicated fan then that’s a shame really, sometimes mistakes happen and I’m sure if you met the criteria for the refund microsoft would let you.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Could you please provide more information about what happened? We might be able to help and find a solution for your refund problem. Sorry to hear what happened.
  5. JennyInTheCity Win User

As mentioned above, there are acceptable reasons to get a refund - why did you want a refund if you don't mind me asking?

Please see below for FAQ on refunds on digital product -

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Am really sorry my friend to hear your situation i can understand your frustration but i would be interested to know a little more info as to what went wrong and what your issue was you must understand that there are valid reasons for wanting a refund
    and we cant just want refunds because we dont like something you have your statutory rights and if you have a valid complaint try again with customer support.
Thema:

1. Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony! - Similar Threads - Lost loyal customer

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  6. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  7. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  8. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  9. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  10. Ive been a loyal xbox customer for years, well youve lost me now microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been a loyal xbox customer for years, well youve lost me now microsoft: microsoft ive always favoured them , always highly recommended them but now i will not even acknowledge them , they have let me down big time on there part i spend thousands every year to them and...