Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

Discus and support Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JardinMcDuffie, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have the sku # & my receipt in my email is there anyway to access
    the code or did i just waste $60

:)

JardinMcDuffie, Sep 14, 2020
  2. SpongyBassoon69 Win User

Trop de panne du xbox live coup de geule !!

3. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  4. [Farscape] Win User

GOLD LIVE 1year subscriptions converting to 3month Ultimate

then if you let you sub run out then you could have applied the 12 month gold card and got the full 12 months of xbox live gold, adding a gold card to a current active GPU sub will convert, done.
  5. duffz0r Win User

Cheap 12 month xbox live membership

www.instantgamecodes.com/.../xbox-live-12-month-gold-card-membership has their 12 months for $39.99 // £23.99. They delivery via email instantly.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
Thema:

Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

1. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card - Similar Threads - Lost month live

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  4. Spending a month trying to get my designlab controller that FedEx lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spending a month trying to get my designlab controller that FedEx lost: Just as the title says - I have been going back and forth with Xbox and Microsoft store support to have a controller sent to me since FedEx lost the package. I ordered it on July 25th, it arrived...
  5. : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.: : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month. On the 29th of March 2021, I sent my new Xbox series x controller over to Microsoft for repairs due to a...
  6. Lost of month of my subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost of month of my subscription: Hi! I purchased a three month ultimate game pass on May 10 and it said my subscription was past due yesterday. I can't get into my game at all. I should have until August 10th if I paid for three...
  7. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  8. Lost my 6 month spotify code

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my 6 month spotify code: I accidentally cleared my notifications without thinking and lost my spotify for 6 months code, I also for some reason didn't get it emailed to me like I was supposed to...
  9. Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year: I used a free month and it ended my yearly sub only four month in this is a concern because I’ve paid annually for years and now its canceled i wanted this added onto my year not losing 8 months...
  10. Lost a 3 month Live promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost a 3 month Live promo code: Hello, I recently received a code through the Xbox Live message system from Xbox that had a code for a three months of Xbox Live Gold in it, I wrote the code down somewhere and never put it in...