Loss of mouse and keyboard control in MSFS 40th Ed

Discus and support Loss of mouse and keyboard control in MSFS 40th Ed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve lost the ability to control MSFS 40th anniversary Ed via both keyboard and mouse. Tried configuration via control options but no good. Any hints... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ian scott1, Nov 28, 2022.

1. ian scott1
    ian scott1 Guest

I’ve lost the ability to control MSFS 40th anniversary Ed via both keyboard and mouse. Tried configuration via control options but no good. Any hints

:)

ian scott1, Nov 28, 2022
  2. ian scott1 Win User

Thank you. Carried out what you advised. Worked temporarily then Msfs downloaded 40 th Ed. Loss of mouse control happened again. Control only via hand controller and keyboard. Is there a software issue that MS are working on?
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ian, Perform these procedures and let's see if it works again

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

5. Dérek Augusto Win User

No problems have been identified so far.

But if you want, you can report this incident directly

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.
  6. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

New Titanfall Controller for X1 announced!

There is a special ed keyboard and mouse for tfall but not on xb1,the mouse looks mad.
Thema:

1. Loss of mouse and keyboard control in MSFS 40th Ed - Similar Threads - Loss mouse keyboard

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  4. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  5. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  6. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  7. Controller losses connection to game not to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller losses connection to game not to xbox: Hi I have a xbox series s had if for about one and half year / 2 years .. the past couple of days when in a middle of a game the controller seems to loss its connection but it is still link up and...
  8. How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s: I have been experiencing really bad texture loss on my Xbox series s recently and it gets very annoying especially in cutscenes when textures go really blurry until a few seconds later they go...
  9. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  10. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...