Loss of gamerscore

Discus and support Loss of gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I logged in to my profile I noticed my gamerscore was at 29269. I had over 80000. It was fine the night before. I called support but they have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexTheGR8 4090, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Loss of gamerscore

when I logged in to my profile I noticed my gamerscore was at 29269. I had over 80000. It was fine the night before. I called support but they have no clue. Was wondering if anybody else ran into this problem. Thanks

Also I had no infractions or anything against me.

:)

AlexTheGR8 4090, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gamerscore loss

It's a glitch that should fix itself over a few days.

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Janewayfan
    Janewayfan Guest
    Gamerscore loss

My gamerscore dropped yesterday by over 35000, from 472k to 437k and I'd like to know why. I have NOT been cheating. Several X1 and W10 games now show 0g, even games I've completed. Please fix this.

Janewayfan, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Loss of gamerscore

If nothing is listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it's likely the glitch that's been going around. The GS should correct itself within a day or so.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Thanks, for the information, good to know. Il check it out

6. yep I just checked I have no infractions. Thanks again

7. still not cleared up, something is wrong. Idk my Xbox has been acting weird and stuff. It’s really annoying, idk if this is going to turn into a bigger problem and start snowballing.

AlexTheGR8 4090, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore loss

It's a glitch that should fix itself over a few days.
  9. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

If nothing is listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it's likely the glitch that's been going around. The GS should correct itself within a day or so.
    Thanks, for the information, good to know. Il check it out
  10. bowski477 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

11. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

yep I just checked I have no infractions. Thanks again
  12. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

still not cleared up, something is wrong. Idk my Xbox has been acting weird and stuff. It’s really annoying, idk if this is going to turn into a bigger problem and start snowballing.
Thema:

Loss of gamerscore

1. Loss of gamerscore - Similar Threads - Loss gamerscore

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  4. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  5. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  6. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  7. Controller losses connection to game not to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller losses connection to game not to xbox: Hi I have a xbox series s had if for about one and half year / 2 years .. the past couple of days when in a middle of a game the controller seems to loss its connection but it is still link up and...
  8. How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s: I have been experiencing really bad texture loss on my Xbox series s recently and it gets very annoying especially in cutscenes when textures go really blurry until a few seconds later they go...
  9. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  10. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...