Loss of gamerscore

Discus and support Loss of gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I logged in to my profile I noticed my gamerscore was at 29269. I had over 80000. It was fine the night before. I called support but they have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexTheGR8 4090, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Loss of gamerscore

when I logged in to my profile I noticed my gamerscore was at 29269. I had over 80000. It was fine the night before. I called support but they have no clue. Was wondering if anybody else ran into this problem. Thanks

Also I had no infractions or anything against me.

:)

AlexTheGR8 4090, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gamerscore loss

It's a glitch that should fix itself over a few days.

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Janewayfan
    Janewayfan Guest
    Gamerscore loss

My gamerscore dropped yesterday by over 35000, from 472k to 437k and I'd like to know why. I have NOT been cheating. Several X1 and W10 games now show 0g, even games I've completed. Please fix this.

Janewayfan, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Loss of gamerscore

If nothing is listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it's likely the glitch that's been going around. The GS should correct itself within a day or so.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Thanks, for the information, good to know. Il check it out

6. yep I just checked I have no infractions. Thanks again

7. still not cleared up, something is wrong. Idk my Xbox has been acting weird and stuff. It’s really annoying, idk if this is going to turn into a bigger problem and start snowballing.

AlexTheGR8 4090, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore loss

It's a glitch that should fix itself over a few days.
  9. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

If nothing is listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it's likely the glitch that's been going around. The GS should correct itself within a day or so.
    Thanks, for the information, good to know. Il check it out
  10. bowski477 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

11. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

yep I just checked I have no infractions. Thanks again
  12. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

still not cleared up, something is wrong. Idk my Xbox has been acting weird and stuff. It’s really annoying, idk if this is going to turn into a bigger problem and start snowballing.
Thema:

Loss of gamerscore

1. Loss of gamerscore - Similar Threads - Loss gamerscore

2. Xbox Series X, packet loss issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, packet loss issue: I've recently switched to an Xbox Series X over my old Xbox One. The first few weeks using a wifi connection was completely fine, had it setup with a static IP and open UPNP and ports were all...
  3. Need help fixing high packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high packet loss: My packet loss has recently been at around 20% and is making multiplayer games impossible to play. I've currently port forwarded but hasn't really helped. I really could use some help...
  4. I'm at a loss, and I'm unsure if there is anything Xbox Insiders can do to fix it.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm at a loss, and I'm unsure if there is anything Xbox Insiders can do to fix it.: I'm part of and keep up with the insider program for two reason. I like to keep up with the latest stuff, good or bad. I enjoy being an early adopter, at least with this kind of stuff. To...
  5. Audio loss after self-power off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio loss after self-power off: Hello I’ve recently discovered after having to do 3 soft and 1 hard reset over the last 4 weeks … that every time Xbox reaches the maximum predetermined standby time and self powers off … on start...
  6. Comcast/Xfinity X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight? Didi you have solved the Problem?Same here last night.Also 120.000GS+ gone. 6fa251b9-e5c6-4a6f-927c-56b8f7554eae
  7. Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18: As of 4/14/18 I am aware that I lost around 20k gamerscore. I was reset on a few games I had gotten all the achievements and a lot of miscelanious games. The times I acquired these achievements...
  8. Loss of Gamerscore/Microsoft outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loss of Gamerscore/Microsoft outage: My Gamerscore is legit but one day it’s correct and the next minute I’ve lost 100,000 or more points. I was told it was due to outage but even while talking with Microsoft agent it changed three...
  9. Gamerscore loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore loss: My gamerscore dropped yesterday by over 35000, from 472k to 437k and I'd like to know why. I have NOT been cheating. Several X1 and W10 games now show 0g, even games I've completed. Please fix...
  10. Gamerscore loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore loss: I was playing on Xbox and it disconnected me from Xbox live and I searched the error code and it said my profile was corrupt. I deleted my profile from Xbox (profile only) and when I eventually...