Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18

Discus and support Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As of 4/14/18 I am aware that I lost around 20k gamerscore. I was reset on a few games I had gotten all the achievements and a lot of miscelanious... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zoomarang, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Zoomarang
    Zoomarang Guest

As of 4/14/18 I am aware that I lost around 20k gamerscore. I was reset on a few games I had gotten all the achievements and a lot of miscelanious games. The times I acquired these achievements range from a few months ago to well over a year ago, but not
    everything within that time frame.

Just a few games I could count that I got reset on: dark souls 3, Diablo 3 reaper of souls, Ark:survival evolved, gta 5, fallout 4, superhot, halo wars 2, the Turing test, slime rancher, bridge constructor portal, the solus project, her majesty's spiffing,
    Thomas was alone, dragons dogma: dark arisen and there are still a few more, but those are some of the games that have been completely reset to 0 achievements.

:)

Zoomarang, Apr 13, 2018
  2. Gamerscore Milestone Thread

[quote user=""]

Bugger. Went over 199,000 now there is no point playing Avatar lol

[/quote]

Wow nearly 18 months for less than 20k gamerscore. Forza its all your fault.

SatNiteEduardo, Apr 13, 2018
  3. prickskytt
    prickskytt Guest
    Afro Samurai

guessing ill trade it once im finished then Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18 :) would help to get another game since im trying to get 20k gamerscore before my birthday (11th june) and i want to have managed 20k in 1 year Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18 :p

prickskytt, Apr 13, 2018
  4. Zoomarang
    Zoomarang Guest

Update: when opening somr of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.

Zoomarang, Apr 13, 2018
  5. Zoomarang
    Zoomarang Guest
    Update: when opening some of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.

Zoomarang, Apr 13, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Its a glitch that will fix itself.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Its a glitch that will fix itself.
  8. Zoomarang Win User

Update: when opening some of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.
  9. Zoomarang Win User

Update: when opening somr of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.
  10. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Gamerscore Milestone Thread

[quote user=""]

Bugger. Went over 199,000 now there is no point playing Avatar lol

[/quote]

Wow nearly 18 months for less than 20k gamerscore. Forza its all your fault.
  11. EU3Z Win User

My gamerscore was reset

I am also having this issue my gamerscore went from 20k to 0
Thema:

1. Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18 - Similar Threads - Loss 20k gamerscore

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  4. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  5. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  6. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  7. Controller losses connection to game not to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller losses connection to game not to xbox: Hi I have a xbox series s had if for about one and half year / 2 years .. the past couple of days when in a middle of a game the controller seems to loss its connection but it is still link up and...
  8. How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s: I have been experiencing really bad texture loss on my Xbox series s recently and it gets very annoying especially in cutscenes when textures go really blurry until a few seconds later they go...
  9. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  10. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...