Losing server connection constantly

Discus and support Losing server connection constantly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to rebuild my coins and tickets etc, don't have any to spare. When I lose connection mid-game, there should be a way for the coins to fill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lindus popus, Jan 20, 2017.

1. lindus popus
    lindus popus Guest

I'm trying to rebuild my coins and tickets etc, don't have any to spare. When I lose connection mid-game, there should be a way for the coins to fill in automatically or a way to pause so I can check and click any bingos.

:)

lindus popus, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
    Madden NFL 16 Xbox One

I gave up with CFM due to constantly losing connection to the EA servers, resulting in all progress of the game and having to start again.

Goooner, Jan 20, 2017
  3. StanchSpy327
    StanchSpy327 Guest
    Server connection problems

I am constantly losing the connection to the server during the game. It is very frustrating. And after viewing the other posts, I see that I am not the only one, either. The same goes for the Treasure Hunt game, constantly losing my connection. Please
    advise if there is a solution. Thanks!

StanchSpy327, Jan 20, 2017
  4. RICK HANDSOME Win User

Constantly losing IPv6 connection

I'm having the same issues. started about the same time. Right after the latest update.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

losing connection with server

Hi redfeather357,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi redfeather357,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

To answer your question, would you mind elaborating this error message or prompt? Did you happen to see this on a specific game? Can you please provide screenshot then conceal you personal information?

I have check few resources that this error message or prompt could be game specific. We would like to clarify because if it is indeed a game specific concern you might want to consider contacting the game support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  7. Kathy A. Win User

Hi redfeather357,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Kind regards,
  8. deChozenWon Win User

Online 24 hour check in

I'm sure if your xbox is constantly connected to the internet, then the xbox will constantly connect and check DRM status with it's servers. It only REQUIRES a check every 24 hours. This is just a way to get you used to being constantly monitored in the
    future. It's just a matter of time.
Thema:

1. Losing server connection constantly - Similar Threads - Losing server connection

2. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  3. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  4. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  5. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  6. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  7. can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire: I recently lost my xbox to a fire just January 18,2023 and i was wonder if there would be a way to be able to replace or get a new one without a big amount of money included . I have pictures of...
  8. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".: I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I have transwarped to somewhere, or out of a quest...
  9. Server Glitch or did I lose my minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Glitch or did I lose my minecraft account?: Hi! So about a year ago, i bought myself a minecraft account. To login to minecraft, you need a microsoft account. Around 3 days ago, when i tried to login, it was showing me that 'This microsoft...
  10. Perca de conexão com o servidor (Lose connection to the server)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perca de conexão com o servidor (Lose connection to the server): Em jogos como overwatch, Paladins e planta vc Zombies Garden of war, depois de pouco tempo no jogo aparece uma mensagem dizendo que estou tendo perca de conexão com o servidor. O que posso fazer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox looses conection to server