Losing rewards

Discus and support Losing rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Twice in a row I have lost my rewards after playing. First, the connection was lost just when I clicked Collect. The next game failed to give me my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StewedLily69260, Nov 13, 2017.

  1. Losing rewards


    Twice in a row I have lost my rewards after playing. First, the connection was lost just when I clicked Collect. The next game failed to give me my rewards after clicking Collect!! I just lost a LOT of rewards, tickets, and coins that were spent. Is
    anyone else having the same problem? Microsoft, please fix these problems. You were completely down for days and had hoped that you fixed your issues. Thank you

    :)
     
    StewedLily69260, Nov 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Jackie759
    Jackie759 Guest
    power card rewards not received &very buggy

    I am not getting my correct keys rewards and the game keep restarting losing points
     
    Jackie759, Nov 13, 2017
    #2
  3. teresainpink
    teresainpink Guest
    losing daiy rewards

    the message keeps saying connection in progress however sometimes after several minutes it doesn't connect and then it says try again. some days it never does so I lose my daily reward.. Microsoft this is a terrible app..fix it please
     
    teresainpink, Nov 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

    Another 12,000 game another loss

    What do you mean "no reward"? Just because you lose a round doesn't mean you lose those points. Not sure I'm understanding what you meant.
  5. GrivakCZ Win User

    Can't download the Fable III free offer for xbox ?

    Hi there, I have the same problem....

    I bought my first xbox in us, moved back from US to czech republic in europe, I´m xbox live rewards member, so if I migrate my account to CZ, I´ll lose my rewards membership, right? And I will probably lose some of my downloaded content?

    Live rewards are not supported in my present region :(
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

    Xbox Rewards - the Punch Card

    [quote user="gooslaps goop"]

    Same old same old.

    -

    Any form of reward that comes along everyone just seems to shun it. what if we had no rewards at all?

    [/quote]

    It wouldnt make that much difference tbf

    Lets put it this way, i would rather lose my xbox rewards which cost me nothing than lose ps+ which costs me a fiver a month.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Redeem points

    Are you referring to points from the Microsoft Rewards program? If so, no. You don't lose them.
  8. Jackie759 Win User

    power card rewards not received &very buggy

    I am not getting my correct keys rewards and the game keep restarting losing points
Thema:

Losing rewards

Loading...
  1. Losing rewards - Similar Threads - Losing rewards

  2. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  3. Will I lose my Xbox insider-related profile badges if I leave the Xbox Insider program...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose my Xbox insider-related profile badges if I leave the Xbox Insider program...: I have been in the alpha skip-ahead tier since nearly the inception of the program. However, I am facing what can only be described as catastrophic data loss for all Xbox 360 related progression,...
  4. xbox loses signal what to do alpha skip ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox loses signal what to do alpha skip ahead: Xbox loses signal then switching inputs and goes back. Idk what to do submitted by /u/jerbear30ky [link] [comments]
  5. Problem with Xbox losing HDMI connection every time I return to the dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox losing HDMI connection every time I return to the dashboard: Hey all, I am in the Delta ring and currently have 250807-1745 installed. I've had this weird thing where every time I'm in a game and go back to the dashboard, my HDMI connection cuts out. I...
  6. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...
  7. Do you slowly lose the risk of getting permanently suspended/banned overtime?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you slowly lose the risk of getting permanently suspended/banned overtime?: so i been curious. After someone has enough violations for let's say an console temporary suspension(with the red heart logo) and that suspension expires and im assuming the red heart is a...
  8. Will I lose progress if I Migrate to new gen twice on gta v

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose progress if I Migrate to new gen twice on gta v: After I migrate my old account to next gen gta v and make progress on it if I go back and play on the old gta and re migrate to next gen to save the new progress will I lose the original progress...
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Rewards won't log the stuff I do all week and I'm about to lose my multiple weeks run. WHY?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards won't log the stuff I do all week and I'm about to lose my multiple weeks run. WHY?: Every week I have issues with rewards on Xbox. Some days log while others don't. It's dam frustrating. Have a 7 week run I'm about to lose because it hasn't logged anything this week. ****?...