Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes

Discus and support Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the same 3 error codes repeatedly showing up 0XE0E8000F 0X000000000 and 0X90050005 I followed all the steps others suggested, hard reset,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beasmezit, Jan 30, 2021.

1. /u/Beasmezit
    /u/Beasmezit Guest

I have the same 3 error codes repeatedly showing up 0XE0E8000F 0X000000000 and 0X90050005

I followed all the steps others suggested, hard reset, different ethernet cord, wireless connection and mobile hot spot. I've reset my router as well.

After no luck all day I reached out to the xbox "gamer support" since Microsoft proper doesn't have support for the issue they said to try an offline update Still nothing, it says preparing console moves 2 or 3 % then crashes and says something went wrong.

Has any one figured out a fix for this? Really don't want to have to send it in over a 537mb update.

The console worked fine last night and I've never had an issue with it before.

edit I didn't know offline updates were not available in the program. So that explains why that failed at least.

submitted by /u/Beasmezit
    [link] [comments]

/u/Beasmezit, Jan 30, 2021
  2. JohnBlackstock Win User

"Some content is currently unavailable"

Yes, I tried that, but all that happened was it said "extracting files" and then closed the window. Now whenever I turn on the console and try to download my profile it just reads "a system update is required to sign into Xbox LIVE, but the update is currently
    unavailable." with no error or status codes.

Keep in mind if I am ever able to get this update installed and sign into my profile that may not solve the unavailable content issue.
  3. il Radd Win User

Error code 0x800706ba

keep getting error code 0x800706ba when I try to go on games or apps and tried unplugging Xbox and resetting internet but still keeps popping error code need help.
    This just happened to me today. cannot launch any game or apps. I'm on an X1X Project Scorpio edition and in the Skip Ahead Alpha insider ring.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cant redeem fallout 3 code

What error message/error code do you see when you try to enter the code? Keep in mind that Fallout 3 is region locked. So if you are not in Australia, the code will not work.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Still can't download update, help!

Greetings, Z0Z0. This error code is listed in this support article titled "Error code after console software update". Keep in mind, if you are attempting
    to use a USB to install the update, it must use the FAT32 file system. I would recommend trying to install the update via a USB again, but make sure it is formatted correctly. Thanks!
  6. Aqua Swede Win User

Can't sign in

hi im unable to log in aswell i keep getting an error code but when i searched the code the database dident recognoze it my console just updated today
Thema:

1. Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes - Similar Threads - Losing mind trying

2. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  3. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  4. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  5. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  6. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  7. Losing my mind trying to fix my game crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing my mind trying to fix my game crashes: Apex Legends is constantly crashing mid-game generally with an error message that it ran out of memory. I have tried so many things to no avail. I'm losing my mind. BUILD (MSI CODEX R...
  8. Xbox is making me lose my mind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is making me lose my mind: Why does Xbox require to pay for online multiplayer when PS4’s do not it’s completely wrong because games like Fortnite are free to play games but on Xbox you have to pay to play it is very...
  9. About to lose my mind trying to change a gamertag on Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    About to lose my mind trying to change a gamertag on Xbox1: Microsoft is sending me in circles trying to change a gamertag. First of all I think it's stupid to have to pay for this. I'm trying to change a gamertag for my email address and add my daughter...
  10. Going to lose my mind trying to change E-mail Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going to lose my mind trying to change E-mail Microsoft Account: Anyone know a better way to get this resolved will likely be my hero! I had a Gamertag under my main Microsoft Account (MSA) since Xbox days. I have a new MSA account that I have been using as my...