Losing hours of saved data, on all games.

Discus and support Losing hours of saved data, on all games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I had to move to another state recently, and in doing that means I have to go without internet for a while. So I downloaded some games so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeenurMobile, Aug 14, 2018.

1. PeenurMobile
    PeenurMobile Guest

So, I had to move to another state recently, and in doing that means I have to go without internet for a while. So I downloaded some games so I wouldn't be bored for the time being (MGSV and Fallout 4, specifically, both very story driven games)

To get to the point, I played these games for a good amount of time, and I very recently had to move my xbox from one room to another. When I loaded up MGSV, I had gone from about 60% completion to 27%! I checked many of my other games, same thing. It appears
    that all of my games had reverted to a save that occurred the last time I synced online. The time and date was wrong, and I thought that maybe that was the issue, but after fixing it, nothing happened.

Also, I cannot save any games. I can play them, and it says it is saving, but they always revert back to the previous saves. No matter what I do, or how I turn off my xbox or the apps, it ALWAYS reverts.

tl;dr my xbox won't save games offline.

:)

PeenurMobile, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Brendaswolf
    Brendaswolf Guest
    losing save game data

Keep losing saved game data on tiger woods 12 the masters

Brendaswolf, Aug 14, 2018
  3. losing saved data

I am losing saved game data on COD Ghost after shutting down my console.

Ningbat-1FEA19AF-C280-4CAB-ADEA-12305DF1CAD8, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Wishcatcher, Aug 14, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. liam mitchell Win User

Xbox one scrolling down continually

Thanks for replying.

Would hard reset lose all save game data?
  7. OF187OM Win User

new headset causing connection issues???

thanks for the quick response, if i restore to factory setting will i lose all my saved data like games and game saves??
  8. Angellos1987 Win User

Profile issues online and offline

If this is the problem I am going to lose all my saved game data right? Or can I back up all my game data to a flash drive as well?
  9. RedCarGamer Win User

lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

will i lose any of my installed games and saved data?

XS1CkSk1LLZX94 already tried that, didn't work
    If you are always connected to the internet and xbox live, then your save data is all saved in the cloud.
Thema:

1. Losing hours of saved data, on all games. - Similar Threads - Losing hours saved

2. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  3. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  4. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  5. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  6. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  7. can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire: I recently lost my xbox to a fire just January 18,2023 and i was wonder if there would be a way to be able to replace or get a new one without a big amount of money included . I have pictures of...
  8. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  9. I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...: I own an Xbox series s, I want to know how to safely save my games or have a back up save in case of file corruption or lost progress. 96618c95-a655-44d8-8517-bad7f1f18542
  10. Lose connection from xbox live, momentarily, every hour.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lose connection from xbox live, momentarily, every hour.: Hey folks, I just recently bought a new Xbox One and hope this is an easy fix. In multiple tests, I have discovered that every 60 minutes of me playing Destiny my xbox will lose connection to xbox...