Losing FIFA 23 online privilege after renewed Game Pass (from Ultimate to Console))

Discus and support Losing FIFA 23 online privilege after renewed Game Pass (from Ultimate to Console)) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just renew my game pass (from ultimate to console). However, I cannot access FIFA 23 online playing. It keeps saying “Your account does not have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary-Tong, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Gary-Tong
    Gary-Tong Guest

Losing FIFA 23 online privilege after renewed Game Pass (from Ultimate to Console))

I just renew my game pass (from ultimate to console). However, I cannot access FIFA 23 online playing. It keeps saying “Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature.”

Can I know how to access back my online privilege?

:)

Gary-Tong, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You need a Gold subscription in order to play online. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold so if you just went with Game Pass for console, you would either need to also buy Gold or upgrade to Ultimate.
  3. Gary-Tong Win User

Thanks. I did some experiments and finally find out that I’ve missed “Xbox Live Gold” for online playing. Now everything is solved again.

Thanks.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Missing privileges to play online

You need Gold (soon to be Game Pass Core) or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Gold) in order to play online multiplayer. Game Pass for Console does not include online multiplayer privileges.
  5. Henok Russom Win User

Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature

Hi im a random user!

You need to have Game pass ultimate or Xbox live Gold, to play Fifa 23 ultimate team!
  6. Georges C. Win User

Gold game pass for fifa 23??

Thema:

1. Losing FIFA 23 online privilege after renewed Game Pass (from Ultimate to Console)) - Similar Threads - Losing FIFA online

2. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  3. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  4. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  5. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  6. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  7. can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire: I recently lost my xbox to a fire just January 18,2023 and i was wonder if there would be a way to be able to replace or get a new one without a big amount of money included . I have pictures of...
  8. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  9. Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game: I have the Xbox S series and have been playing FIFA 21 Ultimate Team online. I’ve played 16 games and each and every game it loses connection after the 20th minute. I literally cannot finish a...
  10. SOMEONE HELP? fifa 17 constantly kicking me off the servers and i lose the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOMEONE HELP? fifa 17 constantly kicking me off the servers and i lose the game: So for a few days now when I go to play my seasons or drop in match it's disconnecting me from the servers and crediting me with a loss so, which means relegation etc.. tried calling EA &...