Lord of Cinder: Lothric Prince Achievement Not Unlocking, What should I do? I have already...

Discus and support Lord of Cinder: Lothric Prince Achievement Not Unlocking, What should I do? I have already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already tried restarting my Xbox and making sure I am not offline. Nothing is working. e2c15ea6-d603-4f37-99a9-5b35bd298dbd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evyn Shields, May 9, 2023.

1. Evyn Shields
    Evyn Shields Guest

Lord of Cinder: Lothric Prince Achievement Not Unlocking, What should I do? I have already...

I have already tried restarting my Xbox and making sure I am not offline. Nothing is working.

:)

Evyn Shields, May 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Lord of Cinder: Lothric Prince Achievement Not Unlocking, What should I do? I have already tried restarting my Xbox and making sure I am not offline. Nothing is working.

Hi Evyn, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to see the achievement unlocked in your profile

I just want to confirm, may I know if you performed all the possible solutions from this related thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Senpai Soul Win User

Video game antagonist you actually like.

The dark souls 3 lords of cinder
  4. Half Fish Half Win User

Retrocompatibilidade [Edit - Translation] - Retrocompatibility

I see you’re having difficulty unlocking achievements on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Bayonetta, The Darkness 2, Metal Gear Rising, and Alan Wake and more.

Are the unlocked achievements visible in some ways and not others? Do they appear in the Xbox 360 interface but not the Xbox One interface? How about on the Xbox app?
  5. jjskinbin Win User

Hitman (2016) achievements not unlocking

I have already tried everything suggested in that article, and other games are unlocking achievements without problem so it appears to be a game specific issue.

Edit: Also, some achievements do seem to be tracking, but story related ones (that should be unmissable) aren't unlocking.
  6. Zenosos Win User

achievement counter

I can confirm that was the case if you are still having issues with unlocking achievements, I can confirm unlocking another achievement in the same game will push those you already have or if you are 100% completed you can try unlocking the same achievement
    again and should push all other achievements
Thema:

1. Lord of Cinder: Lothric Prince Achievement Not Unlocking, What should I do? I have already... - Similar Threads - Lord Cinder Lothric

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  4. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  5. Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x: I wanted to play Lord of the Ring The Two Towers but found out it is not available. I am wondering if there is still a way to play it. a35faf77-4395-4cab-b692-a237dcb52845
  6. Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lords of fallen on Xbox crashes and won't allow me to continue the game: I'm playing Lords of Fallen on Xbox, it has crashed from the game whilst playing and sent me back to the main menu where it is not letting me continue the game. It won't allow me to load the game...
  7. Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x and Lords of the fallen, bizzare bug with one or the other.: So I wanted reach out on behalf of my friend so I must say I won't have 100% of the details, I guess im just wondering if anyone can give some advice on ways to fix this or what he could do. He is...
  8. Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?: I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help? 6e52b48e-4c9d-4e53-a639-ec52399485da
  9. Is lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is lord of the rings return of the ring able to work on Xbox series x I've been wondering...: I've been wondering for years if lord of the rings return of the king is backwards compatible and if it works on a xbox series x because I miss the game badly feel in need of a nostalgia run...
  10. Anyone Trading Silver Tracer or Lord of Cinder Soul

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone Trading Silver Tracer or Lord of Cinder Soul: Looking for Silver Tracer and Lord of Cinder souls, my soul level is 253. 52a016b3-3ee8-485d-9f75-a746f17af64c