LOOSE XBOX ONE SERIES S POWER CORD

Discus and support LOOSE XBOX ONE SERIES S POWER CORD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got the new xbox about 1 month ago n everything was perfectly fine and outta no where it started to get loose and fall out and disconnect and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dochollon, Jul 16, 2022.

1. dochollon
    dochollon Guest

i just got the new xbox about 1 month ago n everything was perfectly fine and outta no where it started to get loose and fall out and disconnect and today it still has that problem but my reason being on here is because i was playing a game and my console shut off and the power cord didn't fall out or disconnect so i thought my power may have went out then i turned it back on and played for another 40 mins MAX and then outta no wheres it turned off again ( NO PROBLEMS WITH POWER CORD ) and it wasn't over heating or anything, what could this be ?

:)

dochollon, Jul 16, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Which games are you playing
  4. dochollon Win User

thank you i appreciate the help :)
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

You are welcome, my friend. Feel free to reach me if you need any further assistance.
  6. dochollon Win User

yeah its plugged into an extension cord which is brand new cause i jus got a new set up ( desk, chair , monitor) so i got the best of the best for it. and i was thinking about seeing if it could be repaired or returned for a new one but im way to busy and am in a bad spot to do that rn, why would a factory reset help the damaged software/ hardware if there is any damaged ?
Thema:

1. LOOSE XBOX ONE SERIES S POWER CORD - Similar Threads - LOOSE SERIES POWER

2. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  3. How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?: I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ryzen 5 6600h rtx 3050 15ARH7, and the cmos is loose for some reason, the laptop still turns on and works fine, but i still don't want to have the cmos flailing...
  4. Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one: Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one and didn’t tell me it was only compatible with the newest Xbox x/s online it says able to play on Xbox one so I have bought a game that...
  5. Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken: Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken f97444c3-9dab-489f-9027-0f31cc7ed897
  6. Loose and not working wired headset, why is it like that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Loose and not working wired headset, why is it like that?: I have a question, I bought a official wired headset from Xbox. But when I tried to plug it into my Series S Controller it was very loose and it did not work, I tried finding videos and tutorials...
  7. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  8. Xbox X Controller left stick not completely loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X Controller left stick not completely loose: My Xbox series x controllers left stick is not responding immediately when moving left and right but moving up and down works fine, I Noticed that the left stick is a bit more loose than the right...
  9. Will I loose anything if I change my primary email on my Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Will I loose anything if I change my primary email on my Xbox account: I’ve had my Xbox for as long as I can remember and have been playing under my dad’s gmail account. Now that I’m older I would like to change the primary email of the account to my email and delete...
  10. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...