Loop.

Discus and support Loop. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account "" is to be an adult. Yet it's impossible. I've tried for hours and when I try to do something. On the Xbox it is stuck on the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ULTI Sean88, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ULTI Sean88
    ULTI Sean88 Guest

Loop.

My account "" is to be an adult. Yet it's impossible. I've tried for hours and when I try to do something. On the Xbox it is stuck on the loading symbol. I can get out of the family but can't do anything. At all. Its forced to stay in this "family"

:)

ULTI Sean88, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Loop

My prob is FO4 is stuck in a loop, it does the 7 special at the very beginning ovè and over, anyone got a fix?

GruelingPanic, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Loop

I would try to do a power cycle on the console: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the
    console.

If this doesn't work try making a new save with out mods (If you play with mods)

If it still doesn't work try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

Let us know if this helps, thanks!

Castellus Zemi, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Lunch Box1912 Win User

Why can't I watch crtv on xbox one?

No error message, the video player opens on the page, and the loading loop arrow on the video player just loops and loops never playing the video.

It used to work before the last update to Edge.
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

Loop

I would try to do a power cycle on the console: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the
    console.

If this doesn't work try making a new save with out mods (If you play with mods)

If it still doesn't work try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

Let us know if this helps, thanks!
  6. ExemptedArc8455 Win User

Loop

hi try restarting your console thanks
  7. Koichi074 Win User

Loop

try doing a full shutdown. your game data might also be corrupted and need to be uninstalled and reinstalled.
  8. PhloydBarnum Win User

Borderland 2 compatibility pak

Thema:

Loop.

1. Loop. - Similar Threads - Loop

2. Xbox 360 stuck in a "boot loop," or overheating?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 stuck in a "boot loop," or overheating?: My Xbox 360 hasn't been played in some time. I foolishly let my nephew borrow it for a summer, and upon return, it does not stay on. It turns itself off after a couple of minutes. I have attempted...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck in login loop (Crashes after briefly showing Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck in login loop (Crashes after briefly showing Xbox...: Dear support I bought Microsoft flight simulator 2020 from Steam, and after 70 hours of playing... It corrupted. Now, I uninstalled the whole game and redownloaded the launcher on Steam but upon...
  4. My XboxOne Kinect is stuck in restart loop after Nov 2022 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XboxOne Kinect is stuck in restart loop after Nov 2022 update: I'm experiencing the issue with my XboxOne Kinect. The Kinect struck in restart loop after Nov 2022 update to the console. I have tried all the suggestion (refresh power cycle) etc. but no...
  5. Xbox stuck in a restart loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in a restart loop: I sat down to play my Xbox just like any other day. I have an Xbox series S, yea I know it's not the most powerful machine but I've had no problems with it until today. When Everything booted up...
  6. "Are you a robot" loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Are you a robot" loop: Hello Microsoft I am trying to make a new Microsoft account but there is a problem while making it it seems to be a "are you a robot" loop and I tried like 20 times and it still seems to not work...
  7. Support loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support loop: I made a purchase on Nov 9th. It has never, ever worked. I’ve attempted to use ever resource you guys offer and just keep getting put into a loop or asked to recreate my password. I gave you guys...
  8. Refurbished series x stuck in dnload loop out of box...can I return and buy a new one instead ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refurbished series x stuck in dnload loop out of box...can I return and buy a new one instead ?: I tryed to get a hold of them and my call has been dropped 3 times after reading the forms on the issue and theirs an obvious issue I would like to return and pay the difference from the...
  9. With epic games has me in a loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With epic games has me in a loop: My son can't get on Fortnite because we are unable to verify his id We were currently stationed in Korea and moved back to the US but the verification phone number is still overseas with no way...
  10. Migrating Minecraft Java error loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating Minecraft Java error loop: Hi there, When following the provided steps to migrate Minecraft Java Edition to Microsoft account. Once I receive and enter the verification code to confirm my account, it mention "It looks like...