Loop.

Discus and support Loop. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account "" is to be an adult. Yet it's impossible. I've tried for hours and when I try to do something. On the Xbox it is stuck on the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ULTI Sean88, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ULTI Sean88
    ULTI Sean88 Guest

Loop.

My account "" is to be an adult. Yet it's impossible. I've tried for hours and when I try to do something. On the Xbox it is stuck on the loading symbol. I can get out of the family but can't do anything. At all. Its forced to stay in this "family"

:)

ULTI Sean88, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Loop

My prob is FO4 is stuck in a loop, it does the 7 special at the very beginning ovè and over, anyone got a fix?

GruelingPanic, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Loop

I would try to do a power cycle on the console: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the
    console.

If this doesn't work try making a new save with out mods (If you play with mods)

If it still doesn't work try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

Let us know if this helps, thanks!

Castellus Zemi, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Lunch Box1912 Win User

Why can't I watch crtv on xbox one?

No error message, the video player opens on the page, and the loading loop arrow on the video player just loops and loops never playing the video.

It used to work before the last update to Edge.
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

Loop

I would try to do a power cycle on the console: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the
    console.

If this doesn't work try making a new save with out mods (If you play with mods)

If it still doesn't work try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

Let us know if this helps, thanks!
  6. ExemptedArc8455 Win User

Loop

hi try restarting your console thanks
  7. Koichi074 Win User

Loop

try doing a full shutdown. your game data might also be corrupted and need to be uninstalled and reinstalled.
  8. PhloydBarnum Win User

Borderland 2 compatibility pak

Thema:

Loop.

1. Loop. - Similar Threads - Loop

2. Sign in loop in Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in loop in Xbox App: My Xbox App on PC says "Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account". I go to settings and click sign in under Microsoft account used for Xbox and successfully do so but it just...
  3. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  4. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  5. endless loop, can't get support

in XBoX on Windows
    endless loop, can't get support: Hi, I'm sick in a loop of trying to get support for a refund which is noted as approved, but has not been issued in 3 weeks. I constantly get the message that they're having trouble and to try...
  6. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  7. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  8. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  9. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  10. Page keep refreshing (looping) when accessing account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Page keep refreshing (looping) when accessing account: After logging in from https://www.microsoft.com/en-mt and clicking on the profile icon, and clicking on "My Microsoft account" (https://account.microsoft.com/?ref=MeControl&username=###) ###...