"Looks like you need to renew gold" Forza Horizon 4 (PC)

Discus and support "Looks like you need to renew gold" Forza Horizon 4 (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I payed for forza horizon 4 and I have played it but suddenly can't with this message "Looks like you need to renew gold" never had gold never had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adammkhan, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Adammkhan
    Adammkhan Guest

I payed for forza horizon 4 and I have played it but suddenly can't with this message "Looks like you need to renew gold" never had gold never had a problem before this and never thought I needed Gold ever on PC. Please help.

:)

Adammkhan, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Adammkhan. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This is probably just a glitch. You do not need Gold to play Forza Horizon.

Have you tried to sign off and in again on both the Microsoft store and the Xbox app?

If not, please try and let me know how it goes.

Waiting for your feedback.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

Do I need a game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer on PC ?

If you bought Forza Horizon 4 from the store on the console like I did, it should be play anywhere as my copy is.

I use Forza Horizon 4 on my console and I can also download it on my windows 10 PC if I wanted to at no extra cost.

Forgot to add that as long as you're using the same account on your PC that's on your console, you don't need to pay extra as long as you're already paying for Xbox Live Gold/ Game Pass Ultimate on that account.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Missing Xbox gold game

If you got forza 5 with game with gold you should be ok, the only time you will not be able to download it or play it is if your gold runs out but just renew and you get it back.

dont look for it in the store as forza 5 was delisted a while ago same as forza horizon 2.
  6. kRevali Win User

Family game sharing

Simply login into yout PC with the account that you bought the game with or have Game pass actuve, then open the app Microsoft Store and look for the game and install it, in this case Forza 4 (please note Forza Horizon 4 is a play anywhere title, if you
    mean Forza Motorsport 4, it was never released for PC).
Thema:

1. "Looks like you need to renew gold" Forza Horizon 4 (PC) - Similar Threads - Looks need renew

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  4. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  6. “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”: Almost half of my games won’t work and It says ‘looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass’ I’ve tried booting up dreamlight valley but it’s not even a game pass one and all of my actual game...
  7. ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.: It comes up when I try to play a few of the games that I have 6c0b3bc7-02cf-4422-9e0d-6b7743cfb826
  8. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  9. Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass: When I go to open Minecraft it tells me “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass” but I own Minecraft and haven’t had game pass in several months I’ve tried resetting my Xbox aswell as...
  10. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d: so trying to play fifa 23 it won’t launch and it says i need to renew ea play 3785ca08-b698-4920-822e-059c5c334d33