Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

Discus and support Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded to series S. I installed and transferred my games onto a hard drive from my old host Xbox and then simply plugged the hard drive into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamester12345, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

I upgraded to series S. I installed and transferred my games onto a hard drive from my old host Xbox and then simply plugged the hard drive into the new series S. The game (F1 2022) did some further updates and when I tried to launch the game I got the error code 0x803f800d.

Other forums state to simply reboot the system. The error is popping up and I still have an active EA account as well an active Xbox live gold subscription.

Help.

:)

Gamester12345, Jan 17, 2023
  2. hayden vernon Win User

Bro it won’t just upload I have three games I wanna do it I need help
  3. CruzHQ Win User

it still says “to play this you’ll need to buy it”
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Have you tried a soft factory reset at all?
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Sorry.

And the disc is inside the console?
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Can you try clearing your system cache by performing a power cycle by following the steps below?

To do this:

For Xbox One:

- Go to the Home screen.

- Press the Menu button on the controller.

- Select Settings.

- Go to Sleep Mode & Start-Up

- Select Shut Down.

For Series X|S:

- Open Settings on Xbox.

- Select the General tab.

- Click on Power Options.

- Under the “Options” section, click the “Shutdown now” option.

- Click the “Shut down” button.

For BOTH methods, it is more affective by unplugging the power cord for 1 minute after sutting the console down.

Once done, power up the console and see if the issue continues.
Thema:

1. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d - Similar Threads - Looks need renew

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  4. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  6. “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”: Almost half of my games won’t work and It says ‘looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass’ I’ve tried booting up dreamlight valley but it’s not even a game pass one and all of my actual game...
  7. ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.: It comes up when I try to play a few of the games that I have 6c0b3bc7-02cf-4422-9e0d-6b7743cfb826
  8. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  9. Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass: When I go to open Minecraft it tells me “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass” but I own Minecraft and haven’t had game pass in several months I’ve tried resetting my Xbox aswell as...
  10. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d: so trying to play fifa 23 it won’t launch and it says i need to renew ea play 3785ca08-b698-4920-822e-059c5c334d33