Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again

Discus and support Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to play the fifa 19 early access 10 hour trial but I can't because I get the message "Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Howler16, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Howler16
    Howler16 Guest

Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again

Trying to play the fifa 19 early access 10 hour trial but I can't because I get the message "Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again" - I've tried
    restarting and re-installing, spoke to EA and they said to contact Xbox.. Requested a call - they said it would be 27 minutes, waited over an hour to find out the support hours stopped an hour after i requested the call...

Any help would be much appreciated as this whole thing is getting really frustrating.

:)

Howler16, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

I’ve cancelled my subscription and uninstalled EA access. Consider this post solved. This is mainly due to the lack of communication on service status page regarding Madden 19 EA Access. I’ll never pay for EA access again and I’ll be spreading the word
    of this horrible “annual recurring” problem. Again 3rd year is the charm for me. I’ve been patient the last 48 hours. You’ll never suck me back into this horribly implemented app “EA Access.” Money back please. Or Microsoft points. Thanks.

FoeHammerXXVII, Sep 20, 2018
  3. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Anyone here is in EA Access beta?

It's another subscription based service from EA called EA Access. It's $5 a month or $30 a year for access to some of the games by EA for free which they add to "Vault" as they call it. I'm not very sure about the details but you can look into it for yourself at their EA Access site.

heavensdevil, Sep 20, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Howler16,

The way to get in contact with our Xbox support team would be through our
    Contact Us
    website, try it and let us know how it goes

XBF Nestor S, Sep 20, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Howler16,

The way to get in contact with our Xbox support team would be through our
    Contact Us
    website, try it and let us know how it goes
  6. CraigChiverton1 Win User

Unable to validate EA Play account for FIFA 22 trial

The message is appears after an error message about not being able to connect to the EA Servers. It says;

‘There was a problem validating your EA Play subscription status, please try again.’
  7. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

I’ve cancelled my subscription and uninstalled EA access. Consider this post solved. This is mainly due to the lack of communication on service status page regarding Madden 19 EA Access. I’ll never pay for EA access again and I’ll be spreading the word
    of this horrible “annual recurring” problem. Again 3rd year is the charm for me. I’ve been patient the last 48 hours. You’ll never suck me back into this horribly implemented app “EA Access.” Money back please. Or Microsoft points. Thanks.
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

Can't play Ea access games offline

This is intended to not work offline as EA wants to check if your subscription is valid, as you are only allowed to use the game with an active EA access subscription.
  9. IzanamiGenjutsu Win User

Xbox Gamepass games dont start

Zuma and Peggle are a part of the EA Access subscription service not Game Pass, perhaps see if your EA subscription is still valid if you have one?
Thema:

1. Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again - Similar Threads - Looks was problem

2. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  6. "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group": I've been getting this message for over 2 years at this point. I have no idea how or why it started appearing but ever since it did I haven't been able to create or interact with any looking for...
  7. Looking for Group Problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for Group Problems: I own two Xbox S. The one my son uses is the "home" Xbox. I have Platinum game pass. I can create posts, send messages of interest, etc. My son cannot on either Xbox. I have searched all...
  8. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: So I want to post a lfg on xbox and it said once i did everything I wanted for the lobby I was making (This on minecraft bedrock btw) and it keeps saying " There was a problem posting your Looking...
  9. How do I fix the problem where there was a problem posting your looking for gruop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the problem where there was a problem posting your looking for gruop: I have reset my Xbox series x many time and my router but my posting looking for group does not work aa34f654-11fe-4b93-98b1-33e2eedc17f1
  10. How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?: Ive restarted the game, reconnected to wifi, and restarted my xbox twice. Nothings works, and I can’t LFG d007d47a-2e7e-4b71-9464-162b6113e76e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fifa 21 There was a problem validating