Looking to serve

Discus and support Looking to serve in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for a crew to serve with, I'm not the leader type, I'm the take orders kind of guy. I have a microphone if needed. Contact me directly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SNEAKRET, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. SNEAKRET
    SNEAKRET Guest

    Looking to serve


    I'm looking for a crew to serve with, I'm not the leader type, I'm the take orders kind of guy.

    I have a microphone if needed.

    Contact me directly via gamer tag:

    :)
     
    SNEAKRET, Mar 19, 2018
    #1
  2. l3L4ZE0NE
    l3L4ZE0NE Guest
    Join our TEAM CHAT mic only server on Xbox

    Looking for a great server to play on? Check Out jokers . Best Mic only server on xbox.
     
    l3L4ZE0NE, Mar 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Looking to populate my server

    Hey all. Started a server recently and I'm partaking of a little shameless self promotion in an attempt to draw some interest. Hoping to find players, like myself, that are burnt out seeing Metro, Caspian, and Firestorm every match and are looking for
    a change of scenery. Attempting to use maps that I don't see very often, and if interest dictates, different modes too (right now it will be mostly Rush and Conquest). And, going by a lot of comments I've read, trying to make a place you can play and not worry
    about being banned for playing the game. Ideally, I'd love to draw the players I believe are the majority, those that enjoy the game, playing the objective, and using teamwork to win, but only time will tell. So, if this sounds promising to you stop by. Obviously
    the more, the merrier. It's on the 360, and called, Scratch an new itch... If you have any input, leave it here, or you can send me a message on Xbox Live, Gamertag: Dez13. Thanks for your time and look forward to seeing y'all on the Battlefield!
     
    Dez13-A8186BE9-3FF2-408B-899B-E2FD86BF89DF, Mar 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Looking to serve

    blueberry4sale, Mar 22, 2018
    #4
  5. blueberry4sale Win User
  6. BlackBoxRapture Win User

    "The End" of Gears

    ^ (Implying that weapon skins that serve no purpose other than to look pretty account for 90% of the game.)
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Dungeon Defenders is very fun and FREE

    Yeah I have yet to give this a whirl too. Does look like a game that is best served with friends though. Which is a good thing to me.
  8. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

    Just something I would like to do....

    to my knowledge there is no serves like this but a shame really (mines looking a lil dusty lol) could try a blast through with keyboard cleaner (can of compressed air) :)
  9. candicetownsend Win User

    Comm bans and how they punish one side.

    In most cases its a who reports first basis. Go ahead and use the link provided. I'm very sure that they will look into this matter and ensure that justice is served.
Thema:

Looking to serve

Loading...
  1. Looking to serve - Similar Threads - Looking serve

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...