Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan

Discus and support Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If any of you guys have a GTA 4 roleplay clan going I would be real happy to join. I've had a lot of experience in roleplaying.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danzamanza123, Aug 3, 2014.

  1. Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan


    If any of you guys have a GTA 4 roleplay clan going I would be real happy to join. I've had a lot of experience in roleplaying.

    :)
     
    Danzamanza123, Aug 3, 2014
    #1
  2. Xbox 360 RCMP roleplaying clan

    Hi I'm co-leader for RCMP roleplaying clan we are currently looking for more members to join our clan and role play with use we need all types of people all you need is GTA 4 and a mic and you are all set Please contact our clan leader - eadenschools11
    or my self - mikegreat51 if you would like to join
     
    mike great 51, Aug 3, 2014
    #2
  3. JonZeEpic
    JonZeEpic Guest
    Looking for GTA V RP Clan

    Hello!

    I am looking for a GTA V roleplaying clan for the xbox 360. I've done quite a bit of playing on both online and single player, and roleplaying is by far most enjoyable to me. Now it is time for me to find others to roleplay with!

    I prefer a clan that is organized, has lots of choice and lots of realism in their roleplaying.

    I'll be checking back on this thread regularly until I find an active clan that suits me!
     
    JonZeEpic, Aug 3, 2014
    #3
  4. RCMP Tim
    RCMP Tim Guest

    Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan

    Hi as in police roleplay or something else
     
    RCMP Tim, Aug 5, 2014
    #4
  5. Join my liberty state troopers clan
     
    mike great 51, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. RCMP Tim Win User

    Need Active Clan

    Are you looking for a gta Police roleplay clan?
  7. RCMP Tim Win User

    Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan

    Hi as in police roleplay or something else
  8. mike great 51 Win User

    Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan

    Join my liberty state troopers clan
  9. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

    Xtreme Online Gaming Community

    We are looking for more clans and teams to participate in our COD BO2 Tournaments. Also we are still accepting members for our GTA IV TBOGT Roleplay Clan and our COD BO2 Clan.
  10. K9 FLYNN Win User

    Upcoming GTA V Clan Looking for New Members!

    Besides there clan is for GTA V. I have a GTA V Clan aswell. But therte clan does not have as many roleplaying jobs as we do at LCNATGUARD.
Thema:

Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan

Loading...
  1. Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan - Similar Threads - Looking join GTA

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. Are you not allowed to put a looking for groups and ask people to join your stream? I got...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are you not allowed to put a looking for groups and ask people to join your stream? I got...: Got banned for putting a group for apex saying “ prev 4 time pred playing ranked come join my stream” 318dd52a-79da-490b-b53f-3ac447feea7f
  9. My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...: My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this...
  10. What is the "Join In" box that I see when I look at a friend's profile.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the "Join In" box that I see when I look at a friend's profile.: Hello, When I go into the Friends app and click on an online friend's profile, I am taken into a new window. From there if I go the the right I can see the game that my friend is playing. In...