Looking to get back into action

Discus and support Looking to get back into action in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,ive had my account for years but had to go the last couple years without an xbox, I have Rage,Medal Of Honor,Halo 4,Tomb Raider,Sleeping dogs, And... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkwafflex2, Jan 12, 2014.

1. darkwafflex2
    darkwafflex2 Guest

Hi,ive had my account for years but had to go the last couple years without an xbox, I have Rage,Medal Of Honor,Halo 4,Tomb Raider,Sleeping dogs, And Gears of War judgement,

Im 22,i played gamebattle tourmanents for Left4Dead2. I used to play all night n MW2, i love Gears, if i have a dedicate group to play with, and are good id buy a game i dident have. Trying to make some freinds

:)

darkwafflex2, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Looking to get back into this game.

No one else around level 20?

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 12, 2014
  3. PKMN Kratos
    PKMN Kratos Guest
    Looking to get back into this game.

You can add me. I have a couple characters around that level.

PKMN Kratos, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Lein Kroniid Win User

Lol I started another Assassin due to my Original haveing the "Lag at every save point" bug. Although hes only lvl 7 or w/e. All my others are lvl 50s, lol.
  5. Habenero Win User

Looking to get an Xbox Back

now GAME is back on its feet, worth trying there to see if they can do trade in yet.

If not, you have other games stores or CEX.

There's also this site:
    www.gamexchange.co.uk/.../consoles-products.html

Or sell it on ebay and use the cash to buy a console.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

No one else around level 20?
  7. PKMN Kratos Win User

You can add me. I have a couple characters around that level.
  8. Sm311 MY F1ng3R Win User

Looking at getting back in to this game...

Feel free to add me I should be around for some co op I trying to get norm done ASAP for VH mode I'm a mech
Thema:

1. Looking to get back into action - Similar Threads - Looking action

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  4. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  7. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  8. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  9. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  10. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....