Looking to for a laid back group on gta 5? Look no more

Discus and support Looking to for a laid back group on gta 5? Look no more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I will start off by saying we aren't technically a clan as such, more of just a small community of players who enjoy the more mature side of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Just Coopz, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Just Coopz
    Just Coopz Guest

Hey I will start off by saying we aren't technically a clan as such, more of just a small community of players who enjoy the more mature side of company.

We regularly play missions, races or whatever feels fun at that moment. We welcome anyone from any part of the world, with the only 2 requirements being mature players only and a headset is a must, communication is key.

Feel free to send a FR to or Just Cheebs and we will run through things with you Looking to for a laid back group on gta 5? Look no more :)

:)

Just Coopz, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    OlderAndDeadlier 30+ Xbox Clan

More and more great older gamers joining everyday this is great news to us. if you are looking for that laid back fun group that plays all the new games come give us a look. Thanks

Up1nSpace, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Gzuspvvns
    Gzuspvvns Guest
    Looking for a Community("Clan")

Mostly looking for a group of laid back people. My girlfriend and I play Blops. I'm looking for more people to play Zombies with. I've only been playing for about 2 months. Usually on everyday.

Gzuspvvns, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Just Coopz
    Just Coopz Guest

Or add our Crew Lieutenant PTSDx3IDxMyzery and Kecatas along with a message saying for community recruitment

Just Coopz, Jan 8, 2014
  5. Just Coopz Win User

Or add our Crew Lieutenant PTSDx3IDxMyzery and Kecatas along with a message saying for community recruitment
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

OlderAndDeadlier 30+ Xbox Clan

More and more great older gamers joining everyday this is great news to us. if you are looking for that laid back fun group that plays all the new games come give us a look. Thanks
  7. gunner nasty Win User

Looking for a laid back GTA V crew

An older guy here looking for just what your indicating --laid back -- and k/d does not matter etc.
  8. HyperHunter3606 Win User

If you haven't decided yet shoot me a message and you can play with us and see if you like it.
  9. Stiehl9s Win User

How mature? We got a 30 and over Clan thats pretty laid back. No one cares about your K/D ratio and understands when work and family come before gaming. Check us out -
    http://www.endofdayzclan.com/
Thema:

1. Looking to for a laid back group on gta 5? Look no more - Similar Threads - Looking laid group

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...