Looking for Xbox One Ghost Players

Discus and support Looking for Xbox One Ghost Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all Hows it hanging Low and to the left i hope. Anyways Me and a Friend Are Looking for a couple members to join our clan we are current ranked 5,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x HeLLsFuRy x, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Looking for Xbox One Ghost Players

Hey all Hows it hanging Low and to the left i hope. Anyways Me and a Friend Are Looking for a couple members to join our clan we are current ranked 5, we play every night and both of us are easy to get along. If your interested or just want play and be friends
    add either me LeThaL LiMiTz or Hammer187. Peace, love ,and hairgrease Ya'll Looking for Xbox One Ghost Players ;)

:)

x HeLLsFuRy x, Jan 8, 2014
  2. BUFFALO V
    BUFFALO V Guest
    JOINING A CLAN

MY NAME IS AND IM LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN ON COD GHOSTS FOR THE XBOX ONE HIT HE UP @ GAMERTAG IF YOU NEED PLAYERS.

BUFFALO V, Jan 8, 2014
  3. mallardmafia
    mallardmafia Guest
    Seniors - Looking for Senior Xbox Live Members to Play With!

Nice . I was starting to think I was the oldest one out there .(43) . I am always looking for players for ghost and battlefield 4 .

mallardmafia, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Looking for Xbox One Ghost Players

merge with us mate

UK TOPBOIS need more members for our clan

30 members at the min

360/xbox one members needed

send inv on app or message me on live or visit twitter
    https://twitter.com/UKTopBois

MessiahBrowny, Jan 8, 2014
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

merge with us mate

UK TOPBOIS need more members for our clan

30 members at the min

360/xbox one members needed

send inv on app or message me on live or visit twitter
    https://twitter.com/UKTopBois
  6. DirtyMoose Win User

Looking for Ghosts Players

hey i know you said you weren't looking to join a clan but we are looking for casual gamers too. we are all fun, laid back people. i think you would fit in great with us, we have competitive players but we also have players that just play like you...if your
    interested let me know...message me
  7. Gillette 73 Win User

hi there , a few of us playing this regularly and we dont worry about kill / death ratios - we play for fun and to get together .Youd be welcome to jump in with us www.gamerkitten.com
  8. TOA Duck Win User

You sound like a good fit for TOA...The outlaw Army. Check out our site. We like to have fun....we don't like losing, don't get me wrong, but we dont pitch a fit and b**** and moan when we don't. A great group of guys with great personalities. We always
    have a blast. We are 16+ with about 20 to 30 members active right now. . Check out our website and add me as a friend. Also add TOA Murph and tell him duck sent you.
  9. mallardmafia Win User

Seniors - Looking for Senior Xbox Live Members to Play With!

Nice . I was starting to think I was the oldest one out there .(43) . I am always looking for players for ghost and battlefield 4 .
Thema:

1. Looking for Xbox One Ghost Players - Similar Threads - Looking Ghost Players

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners: I hate it! Please bring back the Lambos and the non-ghosting. I have built friendships and worked hard on configurations, just to see it all go away without any warning. I see your point in having...
  10. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!: Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We...