Looking for Xbox One friends

Discus and support Looking for Xbox One friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for more people to play game with on Xbox One. I mainly play for fun and not to competitive with games. I'm 16 years old and would prefer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bissanick, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Bissanick
    Bissanick Guest

I'm looking for more people to play game with on Xbox One. I mainly play for fun and not to competitive with games. I'm 16 years old and would prefer other teens to play with but any age is fine. I have Deadrising 3, Battlefield 4, Ryse: Sone of Rome, and
    Killer Instinct.

Gamertag:

:)

Bissanick, Jan 2, 2014
  2. JohnCotton
    JohnCotton Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

A quick note re my earlier post. I forgot to warn that the 'clip' included some bad language. My apologies if I offended anyone.

@ deezee Thanks for the comment

@ Doctor Will certainly add you, though looking at your rep scores and level, you may have to play with one hand tied behind your back!

JohnCotton, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

lol cheers Rich Looking for Xbox One friends :) SilverLogic you are more than welcome to join the Fifa league if you wish mate Looking for Xbox One friends :)

Haha John that was quality !!! Looking for Xbox One friends :)

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 2, 2014
  4. ACEJr Win User

Looking for Xbox one friends!

All my friends are still on 360, looking for BF4, Forza, and soon to be titanfall. Add er up.
  5. Miss Wotsit Win User

I am also looking for people to play PVZ, preferably over 18+ and who likes to have a laugh :)
  6. iCoNiC Nano Win User

If you're competitive and don't like losing, and actually try to contribute to your team, you're welcome to add me for COD Ghosts.
  7. Off1cerFr13ndly Win User

Looking for XBOX ONE friends :)

Play the arcade remix of Dr3? Shoot me a request
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Looking for friends on Xbox One

Sending some FR's out to new posters in the thread :)
Thema:

1. Looking for Xbox One friends - Similar Threads - Looking friends

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/foxbot01 [link] [comments]
  9. What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

in XboX Insiders
    What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?: Anyone have a screenshot? submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments]
  10. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...