Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

Discus and support Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SiyaGandhi89, Mar 2, 2020.

1. SiyaGandhi89
    SiyaGandhi89 Guest

There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here: https://epicgamedeals.com/how-to-get-xbox-live-gold-free-trial/

However, before trying anything, I just want to know from the community members if the information mentioned in the article are correct? Is there no other way to get Xbox Live Gold Free Trial? Please help!

:)

SiyaGandhi89, Mar 2, 2020
  2. LPRucki Win User

Have gold live online but every game says I need live to play online

The Xbox Live Gold free trial offers a large portion of the Xbox Live Gold benefits, however, some benefits of Gold do not apply during the free trial.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  5. Tomesso Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hi there,

The Xbox Live Trial codes are available when you purchase games or console bundles. The prepaid code for the free trial can be a 2, 3 or 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial membership. To know more about Xbox Live Free Trial
    membership, you may go to How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription.

I hope this helps.
  6. HassanB Win User

Multiplayer Gamer Profile Not Allowed?

Yes, you certainly can. The bottom of a 2 Day Gold Pass states the following:

XBOX LIVE 2-Day gold Membership, free trial allows access to these Gold features: online multiplayer gaming, Netflix, ESPN on XBOX Live, Facebook, free game demos, exclusive discounts, promotions and video content.

Free 2-day trial offer is only for use on the XBOX 360 and is not valid for current XBOX Live Gold Members. At the end of your 2-day trial period, your membership will default to the FREE XBOX Live Membership, unless you elect to extend your XBOX Live Gold
    Membership.

Now what this doesn't tell you is that you cannot play in ranked matches with the trial membership, but you are free to play in social matchmaking playlists for games.
Thema:

1. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial - Similar Threads - Looking Live Gold

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  8. It doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.: Freedom Rewards October 1 – December 31, 2016 I should have completed 2000 points for FREE Pass and 2000 points for FREEquent player. It shows that I should qualify based off of Microsoft...
  9. Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!: (For Verizon Actiontec Router MI424WR only) Are you getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360? (wireless) I tried: Port fowarding cleared my cache re-downloaded my profile...
  10. Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?: A friend I met while playing a game on our Windows 8 phones was wondering when we first started playing together. I couldn't recall, but it was a good question. Is there any way to get a history...